The Bronx - B Sides and Rarities

20 hours ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

From the runout information I just found on Discogs this was pressed at Rainbo Pressing. I hope everybody will receive a decent pressing quality. Rainbo is infamous for subpar pressings unfortunately.

I also noticed there is a barcode printed on the back. Just speculating here but could it indicate a wider commercial release at some point in the future? Why would they need it for an exclusive self-distributed release? On the other hand their 2017 pressings had a printed barcode as well. Any thoughts on that?

I think the barcode is just a professional courtesy? Soundscan?

7 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Are/were we to get MP3s at some point or no? 

Also, did anyone get an insert for LP2? I only got an insert for the first LP. 

Im happy with the pressing and the quality of the shirt, bag and slipmat. Worth the $100 in my opinion. 

There's a dropcards card (feels and sized like a credit card) with everything, so you should have access to the MP3s now. I don't remember if it was in the gatefold with the records or seperate with the t-shirt/etc. 

40 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

There's a dropcards card (feels and sized like a credit card) with everything, so you should have access to the MP3s now. I don't remember if it was in the gatefold with the records or seperate with the t-shirt/etc. 

Aahhh. I definitely didn’t get one. I saw a picture on Discogs of what I thought was a hype sticker, but now I’m understanding that’s the card you’re talking about. 

Thank you. 

10 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Aahhh. I definitely didn’t get one. I saw a picture on Discogs of what I thought was a hype sticker, but now I’m understanding that’s the card you’re talking about. 

Thank you. 

My dropcards code only got me the 1st 6 songs of LP1. I'm guessing the digital component got fucked up somewhere down the line. 

Edited by monsterrod

Here’s their email address.

[email protected]

I recommend sending them an email and letting them know what youre missing. You paid over $100 for this bundle, give them a chance to make it right or at the very least let them know things are not right. 

Edited by Velocity of Sound

16 minutes ago, seanicus said:

I didn’t get right shirt size nor did I get a download code. Vinyl sounds good. I’m going to send an email, but I’m not very happy with this right now. 

Seems like only half the customers got download codes and nobody got a LP2 insert. That sucks about the shirt, definitely email them. 

5 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

On LP2, there’s a song called “White Pony” but the MP3 is titled “Wild Pony”. Is the jacket wrong or the digital file? A LP2 insert would of cleared this up. 

Anyone know the answer? 

The LP2 insert they posted on the preorder page says White Pony.

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

The LP2 insert they posted on the preorder page says White Pony.

spacer.png

Thank you for this! I knew they had it posted online but I figured it was gone for good. I appreciate this. 

This turned out to be my favorite track on the album and I was irritated I didn’t have any info on it. 

Edited by Velocity of Sound

Random thoughts.....

If there were this many issues with a B sides releases, the band may be discouraged from ever releasing that illusive boxed set.... I doubt the band reads these pages but the tracks were fire overall just need to work with a different company next time. Here’s to hoping we see that boxed set!  CANT WAIT TILL BRONX VI!!!

• 3 weeks later...