At The Mars Spartamasque

The Bronx - B Sides and Rarities

1 hour ago, roadmonkey said:

I'll wait for the record only version

It says “Package Includes 6 EXCLUSIVE items that will NEVER be available again” and the vinyl is one of those 6 items. 

I’m led to believe their will not be an individual vinyl sale...but to sell 750 $100 bundles seems like a tall order. 

Looks like the vinyl is pressed and ready to go. I guess the band just needs to order shirts, made to order. 

Edited by Velocity of Sound

5 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

It says “Package Includes 6 EXCLUSIVE items that will NEVER be available again” and the vinyl is one of those 6 items. 

I’m led to believe their will not be an individual vinyl sale...but to sell 750 $100 bundles seems like a tall order. 

Looks like the vinyl is pressed and ready to go. I guess the band just needs to order shirts, made to order. 

Meh, that's cool then.. $100 that won't leave my wallet

25 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

In the comments section on Instagram, Matt Caughthran said that the only way to get the vinyl is with the bundle.

Well, that is some bullshit. Another slipmat? Check. Fucking tote bag? Check. Ooooo record holder? Check. Where's the journal, so I can write down how fucking lame this bundle is? Sorry, I need to drink my green tea this morning.

18 minutes ago, Skacel said:

Add on another $50 (at least) to ship to UK :lol:

Yeah I sucked it up when it came to the represses of 1, 2 & 3 but for this? Nah.

Thinking on it all 3 of those were $30 a piece  so after shipping that was probably cheaper than this would work out.

15 minutes ago, 1876records said:

love the bronx, but way too expensive. also depends on how many tracks Jorma is featured on, because Hidalgo is booooooring.

Pretty sure it's all Jorma Vik on drums on all the tracks, except the b-side to the Stranger Danger single, "No Joy."