PO NOW: Periphery IV - Hail Stan

V3XED

3 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

No, it’s the same statement. All I meant was that I picked up the starburst variant from their merch table. They said they roughly had about 200 and everything after that would be on black. 

In that case, if anyone is seeing them and could grab me one I'll gladly compensate 

26 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Around the time the album came out I definitely read that it was going to be black forever after the colored sold out. This album deserves more buzz than it got.

I think they said that black would be available indefinitely. But maybe didn't preclude any additional colored pressings in addition to that. 

Also completely agree, just so happen to have been listening to it when I saw this topic pop up. I think this is a STELLAR album, really excellent in all aspects.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

New colorway of Stan looks great. Already own the starburst, but I am tempted to double dip. 

I know me too, love the album and the starburst came out soooo good.
Which, should make me not want the new variant.... but after a 5m deliberation I just caved and got it anyways lol