PO: Rammstein - Rammstein

Vega

The release of their new single allegedly called 'Hare Krishna' is imminent at this point. They shot the video for it last week with Jonas Akerlund so I expect there might be pre-order information very soon when the song is released. Some snippets are also starting to pop up on the web (edit: the video has been deleted, it was a 7 second clip of the song)

Edited by Vega

7 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

New music is cool, but I just want a US tour. I think they're the last metal band on my bucketlist.

It's been 10 years since LIFAD so new music is most certainly the priority for me personally. I still can't believe it took them that long. But i'm sure they will tour the US after their european stadium tour this summer.

32 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

New music is cool, but I just want a US tour. I think they're the last metal band on my bucketlist.

They are incredible live. I've had the luck of seeing them five times in the US since '98.

(once in a 1200 capacity club(!!!) back in 2001)

• 1 month later...

^

Somebody can’t enjoy fun industrial metal!

I am super excited to hear their new album! But honestly if LIFAD hadn’t been fuckin’ awesome I probably would have let my love fer this band die back in the early/mid 2000’s. I’ve no doubt they will probably do another limited tour of the USA after the summer Euro tour. Hopefully I can catch another show as 2.5 just aren’t enough (they were arrested after four songs when I first saw them in ‘98)!

Albumcover and tracklist are out:

1. DEUTSCHLAND 05:26

2. RADIO 04:37

3. ZEIG DICH 04:16

4. AUSLÄNDER 03:52

5. SEX 03:56

6. PUPPE 04:33

7. WAS ICH LIEBE 04:30

8. DIAMANT 02:33

9. WEIT WEG 04:19

10. TATTOO 04:10

11. HALLOMANN 04:09

RS_Cover_Digital3000x3000_XL.jpg

I have to say, after 10 years I'm slightly disappointed so far. The single didn't really do it for me and the artwork, most track titles and packaging shots look pretty lame. Really hoping the album will be good from a musical standpoint.

2 minutes ago, s_alvanip said:

Seems like a nice package to me. The new single was pretty good and the video was incredible. I don't stake much important in track title, but maybe others do?

spacer.png

Yeah the vinyl looks decent...my bad. Rammstein is the only band besides metallica I still buy CDs from, so i kind of meant the CD packaging :lol:. Yah, the video itself was good. For me the lyrics and the annoying background vocals by richard just didn't cut it.

49 minutes ago, s_alvanip said:

Yeah most bands cave to a popular demand for their singles. They've been releasing snippets of different riffs on YouTube and they seem promising. I thought Flake did the backing vocals but maybe that was just the video lol.

It's Richard, Flake only sings along in the video ;)

It is very likely that they will release 'Zeig Dich' in a few days on easter holiday. I read the lyrics from the product shot and it seems to be about the child abuses in the catholic church. If they'll release it they have chosen the perfect release date :lol:

1 minute ago, Vega said:

It's Richard, Flake only sings along in the video ;)

It is very likely that they will release 'Zeig Dich' in a few days on easter holiday. I read the lyrics from the product shot and it seems to be about the child abuses in the catholic church. If they'll release it they have chosen the perfect release date :lol:

Oh man, they've got the controversy training rolling hard with this album lol. I'm glad to see they're back and hope to one day see them on tour. I can't imagine they'd do it forever and it's supposed to be amazing live.