PO: Rammstein - Rammstein

Vega

2 hours ago, Kyte30351 said:

If these two songs are any indication of the rest of the album this shit is gonna be awesome!

I listened to both songs back to back yesterday and i'm still really dissapointed with Deutschland but Radio really got me excited for this album!

Edited by Vega

12 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

Do you speak any languages other than your mother tongue? 

I speak some pretty rough Spanish, and can read better German than speak it. Not anywhere near fluent in either language, but if you drop me off in a country that speaks either of the two I won’t die.

10 hours ago, Kyte30351 said:

I speak some pretty rough Spanish, and can read better German than speak it. Not anywhere near fluent in either language, but if you drop me off in a country that speaks either of the two I won’t die.

And yet I wouldn't make fun of your german or spanish grammar errors offtopic... 

20 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

And yet I wouldn't make fun of your german or spanish grammar errors offtopic... 

I was unaware that English wasn’t your native language. My apologies.

But yeah, comin’ in year just to talk shit on a band you don’t even like...I mean seriously what’s the point?

3 hours ago, Paddy said:

this is a topic about an upcoming PO/release, not a "what do you think of this band?" thread. apology accepted.

it's a comment on the upcoming release, though. xfactor is saying they found the released single(s) aesthetically lacking. tbh pretty common to see takes on the music for PO on these boards, maybe you should browse around here more before patronizing someone who's been a member exponentially longer.

at any rate, xfactor is keeping things more on topic than either your attempt to make this a "defend a band against any criticism" thread or Kyte's to make it a "really shocking someone with Hungary as their location isn't a native English speaker" thread.

2 hours ago, copelandkid said:

it's a comment on the upcoming release, though. xfactor is saying they found the released single(s) aesthetically lacking. tbh pretty common to see takes on the music for PO on these boards, maybe you should browse around here more before patronizing someone who's been a member exponentially longer.

at any rate, xfactor is keeping things more on topic than either your attempt to make this a "defend a band against any criticism" thread or Kyte's to make it a "really shocking someone with Hungary as their location isn't a native English speaker" thread.

I have apologized, and member locations aren’t listed on my Safari mobile browser.

3 hours ago, copelandkid said:

all fair points

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kyte30351 said:

I can’t wait to get my vinyl of this and spin it on my nice speakers!

Still, the stream sounds great! I really hope their announce USA tour dates sooner than later!

I'm glad you enjoy it man!

I picked up the album this morning at my local store and listened to it just now for the first time after a long day of waiting. I have to say that after the first listen I don't like it at all :lol: i actually even kind of hated it while listening...which is quite a strong emotion for a first listen. Growing up with this band i pretty much loved or liked everything they have put out up until the Paris concert film.

Hopefully the album will grow on me. But Ausländer is straight german schlager, man. My mouth was honestly open the whole time listening to the track because i couldn't believe this band made a song this ridiculously bad. But I read online that people actually enjoy the song so, more power to them i guess.

There are definitely cool spots on the album, especially background vocal and choir usage on all of the songs etc. But after 10 years of waiting and at the same time actually holding my expecations low after hearing Tills solo project a few years ago it was still a huge let down for me.

11 minutes ago, Vega said:

I'm glad you enjoy it man!

I picked up the album this morning at my local store and listened to it just now for the first time after a long day of waiting. I have to say that after the first listen I don't like it at all :lol: i actually even kind of hated it while listening...which is quite a strong emotion for a first listen. Growing up with this band i pretty much loved or liked everything they have put out up until the Paris concert film.

Hopefully the album will grow on me. But Ausländer is straight german schlager, man. My mouth was honestly open the whole time listening to the track because i couldn't believe this band made a song this ridiculously bad. But I read online that people actually enjoy the song so, more power to them i guess.

There are definitely cool spots on the album, especially background vocal and choir usage on all of the songs etc. But after 10 years of waiting and at the same time actually holding my expecations low after hearing Tills solo project a few years ago it was still a huge let down for me.

It's definitely out there compared to some other albums, but Weit Weg is pretty cool to me. Puppe was kind of weird but cool. I hope the other tracks grow on me, since the singles were quite good.