AT33PTG/II LOMC Cartridge

Ripping Corpse

Age doesn’t matter in this case, number of hours used does.  Light weekend use for a couple of years doesn’t add up to too much. 

And while I usually have to dry my eyes (laughing, crying, both?) after looking at the hardware section here, I remain hopeful that one or two people will see and read about some of the better equipment out there and realize that buying well loved used equipment from someone that has the ability to buy better equipment is a great way to get a good deal and enrich their love of music. Everything I purchased up until the last 5 years was clearance, or was being “passed down” by someone who was moving up and wanted to share what they had found with the next guy. It’s the best way to buy awesome gear. 

I hope this sale finds that kind of someone.

7 minutes ago, kannibal said:

Age doesn’t matter in this case, number of hours used does.  Light weekend use for a couple of years doesn’t add up to too much. 

Yes it does in this case as its a wearable part and you cant verify how much it was actually used. I wouldnt drop money like that on someones "good word" with someone you dont know. Everyday a sucker is born. 

Edited by youspinmeround

4 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

Yes it does in this case as its a wearable part and you cant verify how much it was actually used. I wouldnt drop money like that on someones "good word" with someone you dont know. Everyday a sucker is born. 

This is a million times cheaper than you'd find on any "audiophile" auction site. Hell most would have more hours and sell for more. Still, VC is not exactly known for good equipment.