What's up y'all, I pressed another record. Pre order goes up tomorrow at 10am PST

BEDTIMESTORIES1.jpg?auto=format&fit=min&

Listen here:

https://sawce.bandcamp.com

Pre-order here:

https://circuitboredrecords.bigcartel.com

SAWCE have certainly earned a name for themselves in the DIY Instrumental / Math Rock community. Their commitment to musicality and musicianship over all else translates to an extremely enjoyable listening experience, whether you are into it for guitar wizardry and odd time signatures, or simply impressed by the incredibly accessible grooves.  This EP marks the first time SAWCE's music has been made available on the vinyl format. Mastered and pressed on two limited colorways, this release has a VERY special packaging design to top it off.

1st Pressing:
Purple & Blue Swirl w/ White Splatter /100
Orange "SAWCE Stain" Inside Clear /150

Edited by circuit bored records

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 12:26 PM, Nateisgame said:

Aww man! Missed the jacket. In for the purple. Love these guys. 

^Thanks dude!

The band's BC is sold out of their allocation of the purple variant, but there are still some in the CBR webstore. Also, the full album was released last week so take a listen if you are so inclined to.

I've been teasing the handmade jackets on instagram but I am going to be posting a few of them next week so everyone knows what to expect. I hope people are going be stoked on it!

40275946693_0592da2b3d.jpg

I did like I said and ordered the tape. It showed up today, but it's fucking blank on both sides hahahaha.

Never heard of Missed Out Records before, but verifying that the audio is actually on the media before they ship it out is probably something they should consider doing in the near future lol.

13 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I did like I said and ordered the tape. It showed up today, but it's fucking blank on both sides hahahaha.

Never heard of Missed Out Records before, but verifying that the audio is actually on the media before they ship it out is probably something they should consider doing in the near future lol.

Sorry that happened but because of this post, I found a band I dig.

Album ordered. 

6 hours ago, Deathbyart said:

Sorry that happened but because of this post, I found a band I dig.

Album ordered. 

It's a sweat release! Besides, they're all over it in terms of fixing the issue. Worst case scenario I'll just dub the tape myself with FLAC files from Bandcamp lol.

9 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

It's a sweat release! Besides, they're all over it in terms of fixing the issue. Worst case scenario I'll just dub the tape myself with FLAC files from Bandcamp lol.

Damn dude that sucks, haha, but glad they are fixing it. Missed Out seems like good people. 

The test presses are approved and they sound sooo freaking solid. This is by far the best sounding release I’ve worked on, I seriously can’t wait for people to hear it. 

ALSO getting low on the stock of purple variant (~20 left)  in the CBR web store, only other way to get it after it’s sold out is if the band has any leftover to sell at their shows. 

Edited by circuitboredrecords

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...