Amity Affliction - Chasing Ghost REPRESS

mycore

Did UNFD just spoil that there will be a repress of this in the near future?

From the "Glory Days On VInyl" mail regarding the vinyl release of that EP:

"*SPOILER ALERT* we will be releasing the tracks “Snicklefritz” and “15 Pieces Of Flare” on a different vinyl package shortly"

These two songs were bonus tracks on "Chasing Ghosts" at some point.

Not necessarily, it could be a 7" single or a 10 year anniversary press for Youngbloods. It would be really cool though if they finally got the rights to press Chasing Ghosts from Roadrunner. Since there's no link to preorder yet you could've left this in the most recent Amity thread Piky created

Edited by Han Solo

41 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Not necessarily, it could be a 7" single or a 10 year anniversary press for Youngbloods. It would be really cool though if they finally got the rights to press Chasing Ghosts from Roadrunner.

You're right. Hoping for the repress though, and since these two songs were on the deluxe cd of Chasing Ghosts I kind of feel optimistic for once:) Need this in my collection and I can't afford the first press releases.

43 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Since there's no link to preorder yet you could've left this in the most recent Amity thread Piky created

Got it. New to this forum, so sorry about that.

15 Pieces of Flaire and Snicklefritz were recorded during the Youngbloods sessions and left off the album. If i was a betting man i would be throwing down cash on a Deluxe Re-Issue of Youngbloods

UNFD can press it without Roadrunner as it was Boomtown

Even better would be a Boomtown/UNFD era Box Set. 

15 and Snicklefritz along with the high hopes songs are easily my favourite Amity releases so im heaps keen for whats currently being released

Edited by piky0032

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

But do they still play two rhythm guitars live and pipe in the lead through speakers?

Cause ya know... virtuosic shit here that can't be played live.

Yes.....i havnt seen them in a bit but last time they had Dan only on guitar with backing tracks for the second and it sounded lame