PO: Alexisonfire - Familiar Drugs 7"

daegor

57 minutes ago, putol said:

nice.. ordered one copy.. and got the Glow in the Dark variant..

seems like DA know their customers ;)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they purposely put all black into orders of multiple copies. I would if I were packing the orders. Just screams I want to flip these.

1 hour ago, daegor said:

For those than have been lucky enough to receive a GITD copy, how DOES it sound?

Like shit, very muddy and lots of surface noise. Standard GITD stuff. but it does look pretty cool. I’m gonna pick up a black copy when these arrive stateside

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

Got my 2 copies in, and ended up with 2 GITD. 

May order a black with the cassette, if they add options.

The collection's fallen a bit behind, the last year or so. Still need to pick up those /100 albums.

Anyone know if the blue marble Dogs Blood ended up properly released?

Edited by andydrums

5 hours ago, andydrums said:

Got my 2 copies in, and ended up with 2 GITD. 

May order a black with the cassette, if they add options.

The collection's fallen a bit behind, the last year or so. Still need to pick up those /100 albums.

Anyone know if the blue marble Dogs Blood ended up properly released?

The prices went a bit crazy on the /100s.  Check Discogs on S/T .....$400+ ... I ended up trading stacks for them, Hopefully a GITD comes in so i can keep it 100%.

The Dogs Blood was officially released last year at the instore im pretty sure.

1 hour ago, piky0032 said:

The prices went a bit crazy on the /100s.  Check Discogs on S/T .....$400+ ... I ended up trading stacks for them, Hopefully a GITD comes in so i can keep it 100%.

The Dogs Blood was officially released last year at the instore im pretty sure.

The blue Dogs Blood was mistakenly shipped to Canadian distro, so they ended up scattered around Canadian record stores.  Unfortunately there's no identifiers so buying a sealed copy is a gamble.

3 hours ago, drrowe said:

The blue Dogs Blood was mistakenly shipped to Canadian distro, so they ended up scattered around Canadian record stores.  Unfortunately there's no identifiers so buying a sealed copy is a gamble.

ah right.....i got lucky i suppose. Thought they officially dropped it with the /100 releases.

Self Titled and Watch Out were hardest for me to get. 2 or 3 i came across on Metal and Core Collectors on facebook and clearly grabbed em to flip and wanted bullshit prices

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, bartsisgod said:

Any word on the clear pressing I've seen getting around on instagram? 

there's no clear pressing. the plant just used two different compounds while pressing the glow, some appear to have a slightly yellowish clear colour in regular lighting while others look a bit more light blue. both glow green, same variant, same stampers, same pressing, different pvc. 

1 hour ago, justindinealone said:

there's no clear pressing. the plant just used two different compounds while pressing the glow, some appear to have a slightly yellowish clear colour in regular lighting while others look a bit more light blue. both glow green, same variant, same stampers, same pressing, different pvc. 

I see haha thanks for clearing it up, seen a few variant collectors with 3 different 7s and wonder what the go was

• 3 weeks later...