PO: Alexisonfire - Familiar Drugs 7"

daegor

Went to the London show last night and they were phenomenal! Whatever has happened recently, the fire is well and truly back! You could tell they were all loving it and giving it 150%.

Had to leave early, so missed a real old track they dug up, but still a great show.

And even better, there's a Green tour variant of Familiar Drugs, limited to 250 total (40 per night)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, justindinealone said:

we tried! i literally hand packed every single one of these on thursday night for the show on saturday.

the rest of the pressing should be shipping ahead of release date too

That’s a feat! Any leftovers of the white pressing or the Raptors crossover shirt that might find their way online? 

5 hours ago, fondfarewell said:

That’s a feat! Any leftovers of the white pressing or the Raptors crossover shirt that might find their way online? 

they're available online right now, apparently they're only available for 48 hours though.

https://alexisonfire.store-08.com/featured/aof010067-alexisonfire-raptors-heart-skull-t-shirt-black/

5 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

@justindinealone 

Totally offtopic, but will they ever "tour" Europe like normal bands do? I mean Europe is not just London and 4pm sets at overpriced festivals... 

i have no idea, but this latest tour was the same for every country.

europe isn't london, the us isnt new york / la and canada isn't toronto. we have zero say in their touring plans, just stoked to see them play more shows

On 6/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, justindinealone said:

we tried! i literally hand packed every single one of these on thursday night for the show on saturday.

the rest of the pressing should be shipping ahead of release date too

Fair play to you mate! Any chance of some leftovers ending up online, or is that down to the band?