PO: Silverstein - REDUX

Leaked and this is way better than it has any right to be. These old songs sound absolutely spectacular and it’s a huuuuge heaping handful of member berries. I think I might actually have to pick this up, their vinyl by and large sounds like ass but it would appear this was cut a little more carefully and with the format in mind. Color me pleasantly surprised.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

5 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Leaked and this is way better than it has any right to be. These old songs sound absolutely spectacular and it’s a huuuuge heaping handful of member berries. I think I might actually have to pick this up, their vinyl by and large sounds like ass but it would appear this was cut a little more carefully and with the format in mind. Color me pleasantly surprised.

Their previous vinyl sounds like ass because a bunch of it is on Victory, and they are horrible. The newer stuff all sounds great.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 1:06 PM, IanRees said:

NSEW001.jpg

Hah, I'm pretty sure I bought all of those but they all kind of look slightly different from what I ended up with.

22 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

Just noticed this half green/half black variant up at their webstore. Anyone know the pressing numbers on this?

https://silversteinstore.com/collections/all-products/products/redux-lp-1

They normally say how many pressings, but like the white vinyl, this doesn't have an explicit number.  They mentioned on facebook I believe that they were pressing more as they went, but obviously, as the others are all numbered, they had to have new variants.  The white and green/black may be the ones that they can reliably continue to repress.

3 hours ago, Vexed said:

Hah, I'm pretty sure I bought all of those but they all kind of look slightly different from what I ended up with.

They normally say how many pressings, but like the white vinyl, this doesn't have an explicit number.  They mentioned on facebook I believe that they were pressing more as they went, but obviously, as the others are all numbered, they had to have new variants.  The white and green/black may be the ones that they can reliably continue to repress.

500 white. 

REDUX: The First 10 Years hits streaming services this Friday (April 12th!). In the meantime, we just re-stocked VINLY & CDs on our webstore.

Latest variant is White Opaque, limited to 500 copies! The first run sold out VERY fast, so don't wait!

Edited by ckraus333

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 8:07 PM, ckraus333 said:

500 white. 

REDUX: The First 10 Years hits streaming services this Friday (April 12th!). In the meantime, we just re-stocked VINLY & CDs on our webstore.

Latest variant is White Opaque, limited to 500 copies! The first run sold out VERY fast, so don't wait!

I swear to god it didn't originally say that; or else I just completely blanked it out.  I even went back before I posted to double check but heyyyy.

If the white is 500, I'd probably expect the green/black to be similar.

• 2 weeks later...

The half black/half mint variant is limited to 1,000.

REDUX: The First 10 Years
"All New Recordings of 12 Classic Songs from our first 10 Years"

NEW VINYL PRESSING
Limited to 1000
Half & Half w/ Mint, Black

Available now:
www.silversteinstore.com

Album is STREAMING everywhere now too!
lnk.to/SilversteinRedux

The half black/half mint variant is limited to 1,000.

REDUX: The First 10 Years
"All New Recordings of 12 Classic Songs from our first 10 Years"

NEW VINYL PRESSING
Limited to 1000
Half & Half w/ Mint, Black

Available now:
www.silversteinstore.com

Album is STREAMING everywhere now too!
lnk.to/SilversteinRedux

• 1 year later...
We are excited to announce 'REDUX II', our self-released Album featuring 12 all-new recordings of previous songs. Listen to the first single, "My Disaster (2.0)" everywhere now! This is the 2nd instalment in the series, as a follow-up to last year's 'REDUX: The First 10 Years'.
💿 Album Worldwide Pre-Order (Vinyl, CD, Cassette):
Shane describes, "Most of these songs I always thought were great. Underrated “deep cuts” that unfortunately were hard to fit into the setlist but in many cases deeply revered by our biggest fans. We were excited to give these tunes a fresh coat of paint and in some cases make a few renovations that could maybe give them the attention they deserve."
Tracklist:
1. My Disaster (2.0)
2. You’re All I Have
3. The Ides of March
4. November
5. Worlds Apart
6. World On Fire (Extended)
7. On Major Mountains We Conquer
8. Hear Me Out
9. Already Dead
10. California (Acoustic)
11. Waiting Four Years
12. Arrivals / Departures
Album Release Date: November 20

19 minutes ago, Tewreal said:

Try living in Canada if you think $9 for shipping is bad

Update, $21.28 USD Shipping to Canada :( 

Oh geez...the only shipping option is priority two-day, $14 for a single record and then $4 more for each additional one, it looks like. I guess I'm out lol