PO: John Frusciante - The Empyrean (Repress)

Up on Bullmoose too:

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/1624271/john-frusciante-empyrean-180gm-vinyl

Really excited to finally get a copy of this.  Now can we PLEASE get a Shadows Collide With People repress! Also still on the hunt for a decently priced To Record Only Water for 10 Days.

Nice, just ordered on bull moose. I'm hoping Shadows is next down the pipeline.

I was lucky enough to get one of those Water represses from a couple years back. At the time it was super expensive because it was coming from Australia but now it's even worse. I'm sure that will be redone at some point as well.

2 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Already sold out on Barns & Nobile's website? I wonder how many are getting pressed?

B&N carries limited stuff man... i've gotten multiple /100-300 copy run records through them.

This is also true for Wal-mart, Target, and any other big name retailer online....
they all work off the same third party system that allows marketplace sellers.

fussing about pressing numbers on something you want is going to fail you every time, always best to grab it and forget.

Couldn’t agree more, especially with stuff that goes for insane prices currently. 

People gawked at the To Record Only Water press from Australia a few years ago in relation to price but now look at where it is. 

It ahould be noted that this is still available from several sites. 

3 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Couldn’t agree more, especially with stuff that goes for insane prices currently. 

People gawked at the To Record Only Water press from Australia a few years ago in relation to price but now look at where it is. 

Where!??? 

44 minutes ago, ethereal said:

B&N carries limited stuff man... i've gotten multiple /100-300 copy run records through them.

I had no idea. I figured if it made it into B&N’s inventory then there must of been a large pressing, and a large pressing of this particular title didn’t make sense to me. 

17 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

This was me and I very much regret it.  Figured we would get a US press.  I figured wrong.