PO: New Found Glory - From the Screen to Your Stereo Part III

"The third entry to New Found Glory’s From the Screen to Your Stereo series, this album features covers of iconic hits featured in movies. Available exclusively at UO pressed to 300 limited units of turquoise vinyl with Back To The Future’s “The Power of Love,” Rocky’s “Eye of the Tiger” and Frozen’s “Let It Go,” among more. 2019, Drive-Thru. "

^^^ what's THAT about?

Tracklisting 1. Cups 2. This Is Me 3. The Power Of Love 4. Let It Go 5. Accidentally In Love 6. A Thousand Years 7. Eye Of The Tiger

13 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Also, this would be the perfect opportunity for them to repress the first two and bundle them together. 

Really hoping for this, especially with "Drive-Thru" in the product description on the UO page. If not, that /300 sounds nice. I'm a sucker for NFG.

Curious about the DTR description as well.  Sounds like an odd theory, but maybe DTR still owns the title ‘From The Screen To Your Stereo’.  NFG owns the recording, but may had to license it to DTR for release?

also, if anyone doesn’t follow them on IG, they recorded this with Will Pugh of Cartel

9 hours ago, Bronchitis said:

It’s cute that you think New Found Glory are punk and aren’t exactly the kind of band that would end up getting UO exclusives. 

I was really confused when I saw your avatar next to this thread on the forum index.  And then even more confused when I read that post you quoted.  But everything is now in its right place.