PO: New Found Glory - From the Screen to Your Stereo Part III

22 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

The band JUST posted about the Urban Outfitters variant on Facebook.

Urban Outfitters has an exclusive color of our FTSTYS3 vinyl available for pre-order now! 300 copies on turquoise blue!

Get it at newfoundglory.com/urban!

Old news from the band. That was posted here on March 25th.

1 hour ago, rundmcc said:

Old news from the band. That was posted here on March 25th.

I know but this is the first time the band posted about it. I never saw an official announcement about it until now. I don't think Urban Outfitters psoted about it either. It was on sale, then taken down, then on sale again...

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

Did anyone else get an email from Urban Outfitters about it being on backorder? Backordered items will ship 5-7 days from the expected ship date and cannot be expedited. 

I did and I e-mailed them about it because it's bullshit.  The band has continued to advertise it, as has UO.  If it sold out and they're still taking orders, I am going to be pissed.  If it's just delayed, no problem. 

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

I did and I e-mailed them about it because it's bullshit.  The band has continued to advertise it, as has UO.  If it sold out and they're still taking orders, I am going to be pissed.  If it's just delayed, no problem. 

That's what I was wondering.  Hopefully they aren't trying to press more of the "limited" variants.

41 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

The 10" vinyl version of From The Screen To Your Stereo 3 is available for pre-order in our store at smarturl.it/nfgmerch or you can find an autographed version from Newbury Comics at newfoundglory.com/newbury!

The album is out May 3rd so make sure to order yours now!

Oops

Edited by Buffbloom

Went to the UO website just now to finally order this, and noticed it was 20% off if anybody tryna save a few dollas.  Showing $17.58 in my cart down from $21.98.  Also I see an ad that shows 20% off sitewide today only...so this is likely only active for a few more hours and I happened to be in the right place at the right time.  Jackpot, I'm finally rich.

5 hours ago, verb1999 said:

Went to the UO website just now to finally order this, and noticed it was 20% off if anybody tryna save a few dollas.  Showing $17.58 in my cart down from $21.98.  Also I see an ad that shows 20% off sitewide today only...so this is likely only active for a few more hours and I happened to be in the right place at the right time.  Jackpot, I'm finally rich.

Thanks for the tip!  I already bought the NFG release at my local shop, but I did however grab the Cruel Intentions OST.  Kind of wish it wasn’t a UO exclusive, but I’ll take it.

• 1 month later...