rundmcc

PO: New Found Glory - From the Screen to Your Stereo Part III

1 hour ago, Justinadamk said:

Pretty sure this is referring to Part III - Looks like Bullmoose will have a black 10" https://www.bullmoose.com/p/29263357/new-found-glory-from-the-screen-to-your-stereo-black-vinyl

I think some of the info is mixed up with the original FTSTYS.. unless that's somehow getting a repress and coming out the same day as part 3.

13 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

Pretty sure this is referring to Part III - Looks like Bullmoose will have a black 10" https://www.bullmoose.com/p/29263357/new-found-glory-from-the-screen-to-your-stereo-black-vinyl

what is with all these 10 inch records these days?  a record should be 12 or 7 only.  no need for 10 or 3.  saving 2 inches does not make it cheaper.  for the extra 2 inches just make it 12 so every turntable could play it.

1 hour ago, tug said:

what is with all these 10 inch records these days?  a record should be 12 or 7 only.  no need for 10 or 3.  saving 2 inches does not make it cheaper.  for the extra 2 inches just make it 12 so every turntable could play it.

I disagree. 10” usually feel the best to me. Not too big, not too small. At 180g, a 10” feels great in your hands.  Finding the perfect sleeve to slide the 10” record into is perfect. You know a lot about sleeves so I know you’re aware of some nice 10” sleeves. 

1 hour ago, tug said:

What turntables can't play a 10" but can play a 7" and 12"?