MerchNow Not Responsible For Damaged Items

3 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

And so it begins.... Also this order was from November and just received it like a week ago.

Curious, what kind of damage was it? I recently got a 12" shipped and their record mailers aren't the best quality. It had a 6 inch tear in the cardboard but the record was ok.

41 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

Curious, what kind of damage was it? I recently got a 12" shipped and their record mailers aren't the best quality. It had a 6 inch tear in the cardboard but the record was ok.

Bottom right corner had a huge bend in it. The record was from No Sleep which looks like just re-opened their own site again. I may just reach out to them for a new sleeve.

Just now, Kjm23 said:

Bottom right corner had a huge bend in it. The record was from No Sleep which looks like just re-opened their own site again. I may just reach out to them for a new sleeve.

Chris is really good with helping in that kind of situation. If you don't have any luck let me know and I'll reach out to him.

I wonder if they'll drop this excuse for items that were damaged from the plant/factory, prior to shipping. I ordered a record last month that had a huge scratch through two of the songs. I sent them photos and a video and they replaced it, but that was before this update. I wonder if they'd still cover stuff like that or not.