Favorite Record Stand?

I've got just enough space on top of my brand new Kallax to put a record stand next to my TT. Looking for something to hold the record jacket for whatever LP is on the turntable. Honestly less concerned about displaying my "now playing" record and more concerned about having a safe way to store the jacket while the LP is in play.

What products do you like/trust? Ideally pretty affordable :P

Has to fit on a surface with max space of 13.5width x 15depth inches.

Not entirely sure what you’re describing that’s in your head but the Flipbin is a sturdy, high quality ‘now playing’ holder that holds a stack of records and is more practical than a single record stand. They are expensive and easy to scoff at but, for real, they are super well made and well designed. You get what you’re paying for in those departments. And the dude who runs the company is pretty solid (in other words, he donated to my kickstarter and has given me discounts before haha).

hmm i thought i was just describing a single record stand, with an emphasis on safety over style. there are a bunch for sale on Amazon etc, but i was hoping VCers might have a word of praise or warning about particular options.

flipbin looks neat, and i'm sure it does what it says it does, but i really am just looking for a single-LP stand :P