PO NOW: Hatchie - 'Keepsake'

hatche-keepsake-1551132421-640x640.jpg

A few different pre order options available...

Electric Blue /100

Glow In The Dark Blue Vinyl /200 - SOLD OUT

Seafoam Green Vinyl /200

Galaxy Vinyl /400

Clear Vinyl /???
Milky Clear Vinyl /???

TRACKLIST:
01 “Not That Kind Of Girl”
02 “Without A Blush”
03 “Her Own Heart”
04 “Obsessed”
05 “Unwanted Guest”
06 “Secret”
07 “Kiss The Stars”
08 “Stay With Me”
09 “When I Get Out”
10 “Keep”

Edited by darkeyelids

This’ll be out on Double Double Whammy. Look for the links to maybe go live at midnight eastern or possibly tomorrow morning. There’s a song up and some pressing info though.

http://www.dbldblwhmmy.com/news/posts/10830-hatchie-without-a-blush-full-length-album-keepsake-out-6-21

edit: they took that page down for now.

/200 blue glow in the dark or milky clear. First 50 orders get a keychain.

Edited by dantheriver

Seeing Dan post in this thread makes me think Hatchie is worth checking out.  Seeing Tetsuo post in this thread makes me think Hatchie may very well slap.  Checked out the single and thought it was decent on the first go — went back and listened to her debut EP and found it to be a sugary sweet burst of lush pop.  I should roll the dice and hop on this right?  That galaxy variant would be my first pick and it looks like it’s still available...

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 1:00 PM, Derek™ said:

Seeing Dan post in this thread makes me think Hatchie is worth checking out.  Seeing Tetsuo post in this thread makes me think Hatchie may very well slap.  Checked out the single and thought it was decent on the first go — went back and listened to her debut EP and found it to be a sugary sweet burst of lush pop.  I should roll the dice and hop on this right?  That galaxy variant would be my first pick and it looks like it’s still available...

One of my favorite shows this year by far (and I have definitely been to over 50 this year, maybe closer to 100 at this point). Anyone going to her Philly show in September? I am thinking about going to that one and am super excited for the new album....matrix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, tetsuodaironman said:

One of my favorite shows this year by far (and I have definitely been to over 50 this year, maybe closer to 100 at this point). Anyone going to her Philly show in September? I am thinking about going to that one and am super excited for the new album....matrix.

I'll be at the Philly show!