PO: Bad Religion - Age of Unreason

44 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

As a box set owner, I'ma need this in red. 

Don't have the box but this was my thought. Really surprised there's not a red. Also Epitaph/KRM usually does a variant they they send out a link to people who have purchased band's stuff before, but isn't linked in the store. Going to wait a bit and see if we get one.

Had this in my cart and questioned if I really need this. I could have probably sung the vocal melody perfectly with just the words and the music without ever hearing the song. It sounds exactly like most Bad Religion songs and that is fine. I'm a big fan, but I'm going to wait to hear the rest. At least they are pretty damn reliable and you know what you're going to get every single time. Kinda like the Ramones, you wanted to hear something different, but in reality you didn't. I wish Social Distortion stuck with the sounds on their first two albums. Just an old man rambling about the punk of his youth.

7 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Had this in my cart and questioned if I really need this. I could have probably sung the vocal melody perfectly with just the words and the music without ever hearing the song. It sounds exactly like most Bad Religion songs and that is fine. I'm a big fan, but I'm going to wait to hear the rest. At least they are pretty damn reliable and you know what you're going to get every single time. Kinda like the Ramones, you wanted to hear something different, but in reality you didn't. I wish Social Distortion stuck with the sounds on their first two albums. Just an old man rambling about the punk of his youth.

yeah.. I'm with you in this boat. When I heard the new single I thought, that this sounds exactly like every other bad religion song. talk about sticking to the formula, but they were one of the first punk rock bands I fell in love with and at this point I'm just a sucker for them. At least they aren't horrible :D