I Prevail - Trauma

200 - Half Neon Magenta / Half Clear (Impericon exclusive)

250 - Clear w/ Black & White (only available with KRM Tier 5 bundle)

250 - Gold / Beer A/B w/ Bone Splatter (only available with KRM Tier 4 bundle)

300 - Aqua Blue (Smartpunk exclusive)

500 - Red (FYE exclusive)

500 - Neon Green w/ Kelly Green & Purple (only available with KRM Tier 2 bundle)

1000 - White Trans Red A/B w/ Aqua Blue (only available with KRM Tier 1 & 3 bundles)

1000 - Trans Yellow Orange Galaxy

1000 - Ultra Clear w/ Neon Magenta Splatter

50 - Test Press (KRM Tier 6 bundle exclusive)

Post Traumatic

250 - Cyan Blue w/ Red & Black Splatter

250 - Lime Green (Revolver exclusive)

250 - Maroon / Aqua Splatter

??? - Purple

??? - Transparent Electric Blue

??? - Black

Edited by meatrocket8

Impericon:

Half Neon Magenta/Half Clear - Colored LP (200)

https://www.impericon.com/de/i-prevail-trauma-half-neon-magenta-half-clear-colored-lp.html

Kingsroadmerch US have : https://kingsroadmerch.com/i-prevail/

50 Test press,

250 Clear/ White & black Vinyl,

250 Gold/Beer A/B w/ Bone Splatter

500 Neon Green w/ Kelly Green and Purple 

1000 White Trans Red A/B w/ Aqua Blue

Kingsroadmerch EU/AU:

1000 Trans Yellow Orange Galaxy Vinyl

1000 Ultra Clear /w Neon Magenta Splatter

More I cant found. Please add other Vinyl Editions.

7 hours ago, Swoon said:

Impericon:

Half Neon Magenta/Half Clear - Colored LP (200)

https://www.impericon.com/de/i-prevail-trauma-half-neon-magenta-half-clear-colored-lp.html

Kingsroadmerch US have : https://kingsroadmerch.com/i-prevail/

50 Test press,

250 Clear/ White & black Vinyl,

250 Gold/Beer A/B w/ Bone Splatter

500 Neon Green w/ Kelly Green and Purple 

1000 White Trans Red A/B w/ Aqua Blue

Kingsroadmerch EU/AU:

1000 Trans Yellow Orange Galaxy Vinyl

1000 Ultra Clear /w Neon Magenta Splatter

More I cant found. Please add other Vinyl Editions.

Thanks. I kept looking for them on MerchNow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Kings Road Merch still has both of these for sale. They're both limited to 250. I think they were originally exclusive to pre-order bundles. 

https://kingsroadmerch.com/i-prevail/view/?id=16030&cid=3048

https://kingsroadmerch.com/i-prevail/view/?id=16029&cid=3048

Edited by ckraus333

• 11 months later...

Having never heard of I Prevail, I had to make sure Wasda wasn't throwing us a curveball.  Created an Incognito window – just to make sure Youtube's algorithm wouldn't dial me into Hot Topic kidz-bop – and did some regrettable exploration.  And; it's just as heinous as you'd imagine it is.  You guys don't have to bother, I took one for the team.  More junk that anyone over the age of 14 should be embarrassed to listen to, per usual.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Having never heard of I Prevail, I had to make sure Wasda wasn't throwing us a curveball.  Created an Incognito window – just to make sure Youtube's algorithm wouldn't dial me into Hot Topic kidz-bop – and did some regrettable exploration.  And; it's just as heinous as you'd imagine it is.  You guys don't have to bother, I took one for the team.  More junk that anyone over the age of 14 should be embarrassed to listen to, per usual.

Cool story dude.

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Thanks for reading and processing it.

So Wasda, out of curiosity: if you were a real person, would you listen to this shit, yourself?  Be honest.

Dude. Shut up already. I don't normally tell people off but you're nothing but annoying when you attempt to troll, especially when someone uses this forum for the whole purpose of using this forum.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

Dude. Shut up already. I don't normally tell people off but you're nothing but annoying when you attempt to troll, especially when someone uses this forum for the whole purpose of using this forum.

And for reasons I’ll never understand, you are consistently the 1 user who will post in these shit threads to back him.  Do you listen to this too?  I figured you’d appreciate the bump(s) – it’s absolute tumbleweeds otherwise.  “There’s no such thing as bad publicity”, etc.  Generally when people - actual people - create a thread, it’s to share intel on records they’re interested in, for music they’d actually listen to, that others typically enjoy and discuss.  Worlds apart from being a walking Twitter loudspeaker.

There are actual users who post topics I’m not interested in, with tastes that don’t align with my own... and I feel zero urge to comment on their threads.  Why the inconsistency? – because even if I don’t value the music they’re sharing, they at least have a passion for the artist or album.  They’re eager to discuss the music, or partake in pre-order hype.  95% of the time, Wasda just squats, dumps some URLs, and scampers away.  Usually copying and pasting directly from Facebook or Twitter posts.  The posts are almost exclusively for 2-3 junk labels, too, and come across as spam.  Maybe it’s time to stop entertaining the threads and just report them as spam to mods?  I’m sure they’d appreciate that.

• 2 weeks later...