PO: Garth Brooks - 7xLP Legacy Vinyl Boxset

Garth-Brooks-Legacy.jpg

SHIPPING NOV 1, 2019. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED 30 DAYS BEFORE SHIPPING. Today marks the first time the Garth Brooks catalog will be available on vinyl. This career defining collection included 3 different boxed sets The Limited Edition, The Original Analog Edition & The Digitally Remixed/Remastered Edition. Each box features 5 hit albums including No Fences, The Chase, In Pieces, Fresh Horses & Triple Live plus the companion CD’s for a total of 7 vinyl albums & 7 CD’s. This boxset will be produced only once, it will take over 8 months to manufacture in over 4 different countries and each box will be hand packed. There will be a limited quantity of these boxes that are numbered, and fans that pre-order the entire collection can reserve a personalized number (i.e. a date that is special to them like an anniversary or birthday) that will be etched onto the side of each of the boxed sets.

Only $100ppd for all three boxsets at: https://talkshop.live/stream/1780

4 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

theres no way this is for all three

this article says....

The Legacy Collection will come in three packages: Analog, Remix-Remaster and Limited.

Fans can reserve the three-package set of The Legacy Collection with a personalized six-digit issue number for $100. When The Legacy Collection ships on Nov. 1, the Analog and Remix-Remaster versions will sell for $50 each, while the Limited will retail for $80.

1 minute ago, Satan said:

My order is in and it shows shipping $0 in my confirmation email...

I skimmed through the video and he said shipping is included in this batch. Said the offer was good for at least 24 hours or until whatever quantity they allocated for preorder sells out. Also said the limited box is the analog versions, but on 180g, also comes with a poster. This is a great deal if it all pans out.

Alright, so heres my logic on this

THIS SHOULD EASILY BE $400. 

So, What I THINK is that Garth and Trisha have 100% sole rights to his music. Hes not tied to any label and hes putting this out himself for his fans and is making it accessible to literally anyone who wants it.

Let's face it, I dont think he NEEDS any money...

Hes not making a profit and it takes ... let's say $90 to actually produce/manufacture and $10 to ship. 

That's the only way this makes sense to me. 

1 minute ago, Satan said:

Alright, so heres my logic on this

THIS SHOULD EASILY BE $400. 

So, What I THINK is that Garth and Trisha have 100% sole rights to his music. Hes not tied to any label and hes putting this out himself for his fans and is making it accessible to literally anyone who wants it.

Let's face it, I dont think he NEEDS any money...

Hes not making a profit and it takes ... let's say $90 to actually produce/manufacture and $10 to ship. 

That's the only way this makes sense to me. 

Yeah, this seems like a once in a lifetime love package of his legacy for his fans and anyone that wants it.