PO: Garth Brooks - 7xLP Legacy Vinyl Boxset

Apparently there are multiple titles for the live album.... I received Ryman, Whiteout, and Comeback. The description on the sales page for each box says, "Contains 1 of 2 new Triple Live album sets exclusive to this package". Pretty sure it's all the same audio... just different jackets and center labels ... not sure tho, I'm kinda confused on this.

A label on the shipping box states the LP's were made in.... Germany for the limited, France for the analog, and CZ for the remastered.

Also, on two of the boxes... the bottom flap on the cover that pulls off is completely ripped off... honestly surprised that was all the damage due to this being over 17lbs shipped in a decently snug box, but with zero extra packaging.

Kinda wish I would have thought the number thing through a little more... 069420 wasn't the best choice now that I've decided to gift a box to my mom and mom-in-law 🤦‍♂️

On 11/2/2019 at 12:29 PM, Scruffy...the janitor said:

The limited live album sounds great. I am so glad I got this, but I still don't understand why Fresh Horses is in there and not Ropin' the Wind. C'mon, Garth!

There will obviously be a second boxset with the rest of the discography. I'd at least assume that or a separate release.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, anchorclose said:

One version is only $35 on Amazon right now. This same set was priced at $52 yesterday

Legacy - Ltd Edition https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VQWCCLZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3FJ7DbRWP7200

They must have used actual slave labor. I don't understand how these are so cheap.

10 hours ago, anchorclose said:

One version is only $35 on Amazon right now. This same set was priced at $52 yesterday

Legacy - Ltd Edition https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VQWCCLZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3FJ7DbRWP7200

This is comically cheap, goddamn. 

EDIT: Did Garth Brooks kill someone???

dR2wmti.png

Edited by natenomm