Jump to content
Scruffy...the janitor

PO: Garth Brooks - 7xLP Legacy Vinyl Boxset

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Garth is gonna clog up the pressing plants with these box sets worse than RSD. Ha ah aha ha. 

Holy shit you're right, lol! This makes me wonder what pressing plant/plants will be used for such an order. Also this has to have been planned out so that he could get an order this size out in less than a year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DawgPound1946 said:

I just watched a video of him talking about this thing. He said both Analog and Digital box sets will have an MSRP of $49.99 each; and the Limited Edition has Analog Vinyl and Digital Mastering for CDs which will be $74.99 MSRP.  All 3 sets will be available at retail.

 

Update:

Analog Box: 7LP & 7CD - All in original unaltered analog mastering.

Digital Remixed Remastered: 7LP & 7CD - All the remixed remastered version.

Limited Edition: 7LP original analog pressing, 7CD remixed remastered version, and this includes 'bonus tracks.' He didn't specify if the vinyl would have those bonus tracks or not...

He said the limited edition set is just analog on 180 gram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, DawgPound1946 said:

I just watched a video of him talking about this thing. He said both Analog and Digital box sets will have an MSRP of $49.99 each; and the Limited Edition has Analog Vinyl and Digital Mastering for CDs which will be $74.99 MSRP.  All 3 sets will be available at retail.

 

Update:

Analog Box: 7LP & 7CD - All in original unaltered analog mastering.

Digital Remixed Remastered: 7LP & 7CD - All the remixed remastered version.

Limited Edition: 7LP original analog pressing, 7CD remixed remastered version, and this includes 'bonus tracks.' He didn't specify if the vinyl would have those bonus tracks or not...

And now four months later Amazon is selling all three combined for $117. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

where? the three box legacy set is showing up as a $194.99 preorder for me.

After you add it to your cart and checkout, it gives you 40% off making it like 117+tax.

 

I have a bad feeling about this entire box set, I think I'm going to keep my amazon order and cancel the one through Garth's store. At least with Amazon i know they will swap out bad Box Sets without any hassle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DawgPound1946 said:

After you add it to your cart and checkout, it gives you 40% off making it like 117+tax.

 

I have a bad feeling about this entire box set, I think I'm going to keep my amazon order and cancel the one through Garth's store. At least with Amazon i know they will swap out bad Box Sets without any hassle.

ahh ok, i didn't see the 40% off promotion. bad feeling how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WAXXX said:

ahh ok, i didn't see the 40% off promotion. bad feeling how?

I'm probably over thinking this as I do almost everything in life... But my thoughts are that they are producing so many of these things 300,000+ Box Sets using several different pressing plants, I'm wondering about quality control.  Also my thought is 7x 180 Gram LPs, plus 7 CDs shoved into that box. I'm fearing warping might be bad... I just feel that Amazon would allow me to swap our box sets , and allow me to construct a good set of LPs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DawgPound1946 said:

I'm probably over thinking this as I do almost everything in life... But my thoughts are that they are producing so many of these things 300,000+ Box Sets using several different pressing plants, I'm wondering about quality control.  Also my thought is 7x 180 Gram LPs, plus 7 CDs shoved into that box. I'm fearing warping might be bad... I just feel that Amazon would allow me to swap our box sets , and allow me to construct a good set of LPs. 

I’m sure customer service loves people like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DawgPound1946 said:

I'm probably over thinking this as I do almost everything in life... But my thoughts are that they are producing so many of these things 300,000+ Box Sets using several different pressing plants, I'm wondering about quality control.  Also my thought is 7x 180 Gram LPs, plus 7 CDs shoved into that box. I'm fearing warping might be bad... I just feel that Amazon would allow me to swap our box sets , and allow me to construct a good set of LPs. 

That's not how any of this works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just received an e-mail update that the box sets have arrived and will ship in a few weeks to meet the 11/1 arrival date.  There was a short video where he was standing with all 3 box sets and said if you ordered early you get all 3 sets for the price of 1.  Pretty stoked as they look nice in the short video.

Edited by ZeroNowhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I just received an e-mail update that the box sets have arrived and will ship in a few weeks to meet the 11/1 arrival date.  There was a short video where he was standing with all 3 box sets and said if you ordered early you get all 3 sets for the price of 1.  Pretty stoked as they look nice in the short video.

Good News! Your numbered Garth Brooks Legacy Collection order from TalkShop.live is here and ready to ship to YOU for November 1 arrival. As one of the first people who ordered, you got the best price on the 3-box collection set with all 21 vinyl. Remember your Legacy Collection is one of a kind with each box individually numbered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IanRees said:

Good News! Your numbered Garth Brooks Legacy Collection order from TalkShop.live is here and ready to ship to YOU for November 1 arrival. As one of the first people who ordered, you got the best price on the 3-box collection set with all 21 vinyl. Remember your Legacy Collection is one of a kind with each box individually numbered.

Saw that too XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×