In The RP2A Over The Sea - someone else who thinks they can improve upon NMH.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have a very exciting update on the project! As of a few days ago, I've officially partnered with Kindercore Vinyl in Athens, GA to press the album to vinyl record! One of the owners reached out to me after happening upon one of the FB ads I ran a few weeks ago and said they'd be honored to do it. Considering Kindercore has been a part of the music scene in Athens since the 90's and have worked with a lot of the artists in the E6 Collective, including key NMH members, I think this adds some significance to the album and I couldn't be happier about it.

I'm planning to take a road trip down there to pick everything up once the press is done and hopefully meet some E6 people while I'm there. I'm going to leave a dozen albums with select people and cross my fingers that one of them ends up in Jeff Mangum's hands! I briefly spoke with Scott Spillane and reached out to Laura Carter as well in that effort.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy of the vinyl or an album download (and other goodies), campaign link is below - only a week left!

46458502335_ab967649e6_c.jpg

Edited by Doctor Octoroc