ultra production record pressing plant ?

I found this record pressing plant that does  small runs the smallest run is 20 not saying nothing bad about them but I was planning on pressing up some records with them just want to know if any one maybe had any records pressed there and how was every thing what I know they just opened up I think like 2 years ago I can find a review good or bad well if any one got any info let me know https://vinylrecords.ru/

sorry don’t know anything about them maybe a friend does but he’s working right now and i don’t wanna bother him it’s the busy shift there good luck bro personally I wouldn’t trust a site that ends in .ru but hey to each his own know what I’m saying thanks

10 hours ago, 7th dragon said:

I found this record pressing plant that does  small runs the smallest run is 20 not saying nothing bad about them but I was planning on pressing up some records with them just want to know if any one maybe had any records pressed there and how was every thing what I know they just opened up I think like 2 years ago I can find a review good or bad well if any one got any info let me know https://vinylrecords.ru/

they suck!

most part of Russian labels prefer to pay shipping and custom fee then to do records at Ultra

6 minutes ago, 7th dragon said:

thanks for the info have you had any thing pressed by them ? or know any one that had a bad experience with them ? thanks

i have more then 20 releases. Sound is really deaf always, vinyl quality is poor even i have few potholes on record.

If you looking to make 20 records, make it lathecut, lower quality but much more cheaper because you don't pay for martix (400-500 EUR).

13 hours ago, 7th dragon said:

90% of the money you’d spend on this project would be getting the plates made. Once they are made, you might as well get 300 pressed because the price difference between 20 copies and 300 copies will be minuscule. Price per unit for 20 copies I imagine would be $60-$70. If you spent just a couple hundred dollars more and press 300, you be closer to $4.75 per unit. 

19 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

90% of the money you’d spend on this project would be getting the plates made. Once they are made, you might as well get 300 pressed because the price difference between 20 copies and 300 copies will be minuscule. Price per unit for 20 copies I imagine would be $60-$70. If you spent just a couple hundred dollars more and press 300, you be closer to $4.75 per unit. 

20 copies for 60-70$

300 @ 4.75=1425

Minuscule?

7 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

20 copies for 60-70$

300 @ 4.75=1425

Minuscule?

20 @ $60-70 = $1200-1400

300 @ $4.75 = $1425

Minuscule.

ps I’m not weighing in on these prices bc I have no idea. Just helping you finish your math equation that you only solved half of for some reason.

Edited by dantheriver

2 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

20 copies for 60-70$

300 @ 4.75=1425

Minuscule?

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

20 @ $60-70 = $1200-1400

300 @ $4.75 = $1425

Minuscule.

ps I’m not weighing in on these prices bc I have no idea. Just helping you finish your math equation that you only solved half of for some reason.

Yes. Minuscule. 

3 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

20 copies for 60-70$

300 @ 4.75=1425

Minuscule?

Oh shit this guy made a stupid. When you multiply numbers that end in 0 you can actually just take them off and save for later. So if you want to multiply 20 by, let's say 70, you just need to do 7 times 2. Once you use your fingers and toes to get 14 you just take those 0s and put them on the end. Not as minuscule as you thought ;)

8 hours ago, dethrock said:

Those are two of the hardest sentences I've ever had to read. Congrats to you both.

I dunno those little dots you put in your reply really throw me off and I don’t know what to do when I get to ‘em maybe I’m supposed to say dot but I can’t figure out if I should do it out loud or just in my head it may be I’m just hungry because I haven’t had my sandwich yet it’s ham and cheese which is my favorite but anyway if any one got any info on what those little dots mean lemme know thanks

9 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I dunno those little dots you put in your reply really throw me off and I don’t know what to do when I get to ‘em maybe I’m supposed to say dot but I can’t figure out if I should do it out loud or just in my head it may be I’m just hungry because I haven’t had my sandwich yet it’s ham and cheese which is my favorite but anyway if any one got any info on what those little dots mean lemme know thanks

They're pronounced "stop". And you read the rest of the sentence like a Morse code radio operator. 

Very interested in this discussion especially the format through which the discussion is being held namely the use of 'sentences' or something resembling them but somehow completely lacking in punctuation or any other semblance of grammatical accuracy which makes reading each post extremely pleasent and  comfortable

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

Very interested in this discussion especially the format through which the discussion is being held namely the use of 'sentences' or something resembling them but somehow completely lacking in punctuation or any other semblance of grammatical accuracy which makes reading each post extremely pleasent and  comfortable

"Pleasant".  Sorry, just trying to keep this thread completely off course.