Third Eye Blind Out of Vein Rerelease

Stephen is one of the biggest douches in the world and yet I love everything 3EB does, non-ironically. This is my biggest listening blindspot as I normally am mindful and affected by the known antics and personality of the musicians I listen to. Lyric-wise too. I cringe and fume when I hear some of the stuff Rivers Cuomo tries to get away with and yet I will sing along to 3EB songs about tater tots and going down on someone in the shower for an hour.

If you haven't read it yet, this John Vanderslice story about S. Jenkins is amazing, especially if you're into JV and aware of his reputation as being a very nice person: https://music.avclub.com/singer-songwriter-john-vanderslice-on-the-very-personal-1798238890

Edited by swb

I do have a soft spot for 3EB. I was making fun of a good friend of mine who has seen then enough times to count on two hands, but then I realized I’ve seen them live at least five times, so I had no room to talk. Picked these up last night after dragging my feet for awhile.

Edited by PookdaddyG

18 hours ago, swb said:

Stephen is one of the biggest douches in the world and yet I love everything 3EB does, non-ironically. This is my biggest listening blindspot as I normally am mindful and affected by the known antics and personality of the musicians I listen to. Lyric-wise too. I cringe and fume when I hear some of the stuff Rivers Cuomo tries to get away with and yet I will sing along to 3EB songs about tater tots and going down on someone in the shower for an hour.

If you haven't read it yet, this John Vanderslice story about S. Jenkins is amazing, especially if you're into JV and aware of his reputation as being a very nice person: https://music.avclub.com/singer-songwriter-john-vanderslice-on-the-very-personal-1798238890

What are we gonna do about that rate