PO: Starflyer 59 - Young In My Head

1 hour ago, AlexH. said:

Wonder why the pressing is so small. The Silver re-reissue sold through 500 copies in about a month, and that thing was like 30 bucks.

that album is iconic/nostalgic, but it seems more recently that SF59 has only kept a very modest following. probably a realistic pressing.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:47 AM, copelandkid said:

that album is iconic/nostalgic, but it seems more recently that SF59 has only kept a very modest following. probably a realistic pressing.

well it all sold out already, gotta call myself out here :P
hoping for a new variant if they decide to press more (for pre-order)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody else have theirs cancelled by Merchnow due to “out of stock”?  I preordered the black on the day it went on sale, and yesterday randomly got an e-mail from merchnow cancelling it.  Total dirtball move since they released and sold through another variant in the meantime.  I miss the old tooth and nail store!!!

10 minutes ago, jeremyjacobsnerd said:

Anybody else have theirs cancelled by Merchnow due to “out of stock”?  I preordered the black on the day it went on sale, and yesterday randomly got an e-mail from merchnow cancelling it.  Total dirtball move since they released and sold through another variant in the meantime.  I miss the old tooth and nail store!!!

merchnow are generally known for sucking shit in the customer service dept, not surprising they'd pull something like that. sorry dawg. i'm hoping for another run of copies, figure it's fairly likely...

On 5/2/2019 at 5:23 PM, jeremyjacobsnerd said:

Wow, that sucks! I'd be extremely upset. I was tempted to grab a few extra copies but decided not to. It's a very good album. Hopefully it's not the last, but if it is, it's not a bad way to go out.

• 11 months later...