PO Now: The National - I Am Easy To Find

Just now, The Saint said:

I'm doing something wrong. Signed up for Cherry Tree and every time I try to checkout with the exclusive variant, it asks me to sign in. I use the email and password I used for signing up, but I'm getting an error that won't let me sign in and consequently, checkout.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Okay, so I signed up for Cherry Tree but I don't get my store user/pass for 24-48 hours? The fuck?

Just now, The Saint said:

I'm doing something wrong. Signed up for Cherry Tree and every time I try to checkout with the exclusive variant, it asks me to sign in. I use the email and password I used for signing up, but I'm getting an error that won't let me sign in and consequently, checkout.

Yeah, I emailed them asking if it's in danger of selling out before new passwords are sent out. If it does... that's sorta slimy.

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

Okay, so I signed up for Cherry Tree but I don't get my store user/pass for 24-48 hours? The fuck?

Yeah. The subscription dashboard and the shop are two different systems/databases, so there is some kind of delayed or manual dispatch of shop logins after sign up. I signed up for Cherry Tree the very first day and received my shop password/login the next morning at 8am.

The good news is that they're limiting this to 1 per member and they have consistently been super cool about making sure things are somewhat fair, so I can't imagine this selling out in 4 hours to members and today's sign-ups missing out.

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yeah, I emailed them asking if it's in danger of selling out before new passwords are sent out. If it does... that's sorta slimy.

For real, the next time the National or their club does something half-baked or unfair for their fans without fixing it soon afterward, it will be the first. They had a "debacle" with their tour pre-sale the other day, lots of members did not get access to the actual ticket selection page, and within a few hours they coordinated a second pre-sale on a different provider for people who missed out. As far as I've seen, they are pretty attentive and care a little.