PO Now: The National - I Am Easy To Find

i also pulled the trigger on CT today for the exclusive variant. i feel like if there’s a time to sign up it’s when they have a new album. even though i missed the cutoff for the presale code for the upcoming tour, there should still be plenty other stuff going on in the foreseeable future. i don’t think the 3LP will sell out very quickly. 

4 minutes ago, swb said:

Very possible. All she’d have needed was a Sufjan Stevens wig and the gumption to pitch a lead verse on recording day.

I was mostly joking because in recent years she’s had more cameos on stuff I listen to.  But it’s odd that they’re keeping all of the features under wraps at the moment.  Sharon Van Etten is a great addition.  Would love an appearance from Daughter’s Elena, too, especially since they were on 4AD for a while there.

I'm mildly annoyed that the Cherry Tree exclusive variant isn't the 3LP version with the score. Though it's a shrewd way to sell more copies, as they must know Cherry Tree members are exactly the type of fans who will shell out for both the most limited variant and the extra material.