PO Now: The National - I Am Easy To Find

Ha! Just as I sent my last message I received my reply. Doesn't look too hopeful though:

Thanks for reaching out!

You'll receive Volume 2, but Volume 1 is no longer available I'm sorry to say.

They are releasing a new one every year, so 2019 signups and renewals will get Volume 2, 2020 signups and renewals will get Volume 3, etc.  

We hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

On 3/8/2019 at 5:41 PM, nate_8907 said:

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Amoeba has the 3LP for $45.98 free ship, with the MAR15 code, it comes to $39.08 shipped. Cheapest I've seen it.

jumped on it as soon as i saw your post and was able to snag a copy at $39. even without the 15 off it still might be the cheapest i’ve seen since they ship for free and is tax free where i live. 

but u just dunno how many copies there are out there. who knows this won’t be like the xx i see you or beck colors boxset, both of which had seen as low as $20 from their original prices of close to $50?

39 minutes ago, sexy9 said:

jumped on it as soon as i saw your post and was able to snag a copy at $39. even without the 15 off it still might be the cheapest i’ve seen since they ship for free and is tax free where i live. 

same logic i used to grab the 2xLP clear indie edition. 25.54 all told. hopefully there won't be a cooler variant of the standard 2xLP album released in the meantime :P

• 4 weeks later...