PO Now: The National - I Am Easy To Find

1 hour ago, AdamJNovak said:

I've had this album (digitally) for about a week and it's an absolutely beautiful record. Super emotionally heavy (more than usual from this band). Also, a lot of great female artists throughout the entire record! Can't wait to spin it on Friday!

i hope they time the shipment so that it arrives on (or even better, before) release date. I remember receiving Sleep Well Beast the day before release date so hopefully it's the case this time.

32 minutes ago, iameasytofind said:

i hope they time the shipment so that it arrives on (or even better, before) release date. I remember receiving Sleep Well Beast the day before release date so hopefully it's the case this time.

I got shipment notification from my Cherry Tree Store order this morning FWIW. 

16 minutes ago, Paddy said:

which variant(s) is that for?

mine is status "packed, to be shipped" to NY also. damn right it's "to be shipped"

i received an order confirmation email back in march for the CT exclusive variant, but just now when i logged in to my CT account, i don't see that under My Orders. I'm a little bit concerned. I'm gonna email CT.

Edited by iameasytofind

2 hours ago, iameasytofind said:

i have 3 variants coming from 3 different sources so i've no idea when i'll be getting anything at this stage.

18 minutes ago, iameasytofind said:

i received an order confirmation email back in march for the CT exclusive variant, but just now when i logged in to my CT account, i don't see that under My Orders. I'm a little bit concerned. I'm gonna email CT.

i mean it's still available in the CT store so no big panic, and if you have the confirmation email that's another thing. maybe they're doing order status updates and causing it to be available/unavailable? *shrug*

wouldn't worry too much (other than getting it ASAP)

32 minutes ago, iameasytofind said:

I had the same situation because I had forgotten to renew my membership. It expired in early April. After I renewed, the order reappeared. Also, I think they take payment when you order, so you should be fine even if you don’t renew (assuming you’re in the same situation I was). 

6 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

I had the same situation because I had forgotten to renew my membership. It expired in early April. After I renewed, the order reappeared. Also, I think they take payment when you order, so you should be fine even if you don’t renew (assuming you’re in the same situation I was). 

i think my situation is a little different. i only signed up when they announced IAETF.  looks like the CT variant is sold out too.

1 minute ago, iameasytofind said:

i think my situation is a little different. i only signed up when they announced IAETF.  looks like the CT variant is sold out too.

IAETF CT variant is still in stock for me.

https://cherrytreeshop.americanmary.com/iaetf/tn050046-the-national-i-am-easy-to-find-2-12-vinyl-colored-swirl/

4 hours ago, Paddy said:

same, but from michigan. hopefully doesn't take long to get to NY (was supposed to ship from boston)

got shipping notification too, also from michigan, media mail, so most likely won't arrive before friday.

my other copy (3LP) is coming from amoeba.

Edited by iameasytofind