Jump to content
lethalenforcer

PO Now: The National - I Am Easy To Find

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AdamJNovak said:

I've had this album (digitally) for about a week and it's an absolutely beautiful record. Super emotionally heavy (more than usual from this band). Also, a lot of great female artists throughout the entire record! Can't wait to spin it on Friday!

i hope they time the shipment so that it arrives on (or even better, before) release date. I remember receiving Sleep Well Beast the day before release date so hopefully it's the case this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, iameasytofind said:

i hope they time the shipment so that it arrives on (or even better, before) release date. I remember receiving Sleep Well Beast the day before release date so hopefully it's the case this time.

I got shipment notification from my Cherry Tree Store order this morning FWIW. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Paddy said:

which variant(s) is that for?

mine is status "packed, to be shipped" to NY also. damn right it's "to be shipped"

i received an order confirmation email back in march for the CT exclusive variant, but just now when i logged in to my CT account, i don't see that under My Orders. I'm a little bit concerned. I'm gonna email CT.

Edited by iameasytofind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iameasytofind said:

i hope they time the shipment so that it arrives on (or even better, before) release date. I remember receiving Sleep Well Beast the day before release date so hopefully it's the case this time.

i have 3 variants coming from 3 different sources so i've no idea when i'll be getting anything at this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, iameasytofind said:

i received an order confirmation email back in march for the CT exclusive variant, but just now when i logged in to my CT account, i don't see that under My Orders. I'm a little bit concerned. I'm gonna email CT.

i mean it's still available in the CT store so no big panic, and if you have the confirmation email that's another thing. maybe they're doing order status updates and causing it to be available/unavailable? *shrug*

 

wouldn't worry too much (other than getting it ASAP)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, iameasytofind said:

i received an order confirmation email back in march for the CT exclusive variant, but just now when i logged in to my CT account, i don't see that under My Orders. I'm a little bit concerned. I'm gonna email CT.

I had the same situation because I had forgotten to renew my membership. It expired in early April. After I renewed, the order reappeared. Also, I think they take payment when you order, so you should be fine even if you don’t renew (assuming you’re in the same situation I was). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

I had the same situation because I had forgotten to renew my membership. It expired in early April. After I renewed, the order reappeared. Also, I think they take payment when you order, so you should be fine even if you don’t renew (assuming you’re in the same situation I was). 

i think my situation is a little different. i only signed up when they announced IAETF.  looks like the CT variant is sold out too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iameasytofind said:

i think my situation is a little different. i only signed up when they announced IAETF.  looks like the CT variant is sold out too.

IAETF CT variant is still in stock for me.

https://cherrytreeshop.americanmary.com/iaetf/tn050046-the-national-i-am-easy-to-find-2-12-vinyl-colored-swirl/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Paddy said:

same, but from michigan. hopefully doesn't take long to get to NY (was supposed to ship from boston)

got shipping notification too, also from michigan, media mail, so most likely won't arrive before friday.

my other copy (3LP) is coming from amoeba.

Edited by iameasytofind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×