PO: The Get Up Kids - Problems

I thought the original mockup looked great because it really nailed some of the color combinations of the sky in the album art.  And the updated version somehow picked a different combination to match, but still looks just as good and fitting.  Whoever's in charge of those variants or color pellets at the plant deserves a pat on the back.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Skacel said:

So my PV early bird showed up but it’s not pink with blue starburst and looks more like the standard press light blue...

I’m interested to see if others look the same.

10nvy28.jpg

You got the wrong variant. Early bird pictures are up on social media and they are as advertised.

52 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

You got the wrong variant. Early bird pictures are up on social media and they are as advertised.

Yeah, I saw that further up this page. The hype sticker on the jacket says early bird / 1200 pink blue starburst so must be an error at the plant.

I’ve emailed them so maybe they’ll send out another copy...

edit

All that aside, it feels good to be listening to a new TGUK album in 2019 😎

And in b4 someone says I’ve got “problems” with my order 😇

Edited by Skacel

1 hour ago, scottheisel said:

Man, normally I’m not one to complain about the production of an album, but this one sounds like total ass. Like, I spun it on my turntable and legit thought my stylus was worn out, then I played it on Spotify and realized that no, it’s just mixed very poorly.

I thought that about Kicker but thought the new album sounded pretty good tbh. 

6 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Man, normally I’m not one to complain about the production of an album, but this one sounds like total ass. Like, I spun it on my turntable and legit thought my stylus was worn out, then I played it on Spotify and realized that no, it’s just mixed very poorly.

Weren't they going for a "Ten Minute" thing with this album? I think I read that. Maybe they really went with it.