PO: Fort Vine - Stay Magical (/300, Cinematic Indie-Folk, 2LP Gatefold Splatter)

9a572c51-4760-4bfa-80f6-1a8eef7d9da9-768

This is one of those albums where someone says "listen to one track and you'll be absolutely hooked" -- and the thing is, they aren't lying. This is a QRATES campaign, but unlike the usual /100 that people struggle to reach, the goal is /300 and they're at 164 of the 300 needed to press it with 12 days left. Buttery vocals and harmonies over beautiful instrumentation and light-hearted songs that are like audio hot cocoa, lets get this thing funded!

https://qrates.com/projects/17901

https://slyvinyl.com/genres/folk/fort-vine-stay-magical-limited-edition-of-300-green-w-white-splatter-vinyl-2xlp

I posted this to try to get it funded by people who actually like good music and not people who like to troll vinyl forums as full grown adults so I will continue to bump this and support this until the campaign is over. 

Edited by Kanye West
Trying to get the thread back on topic

Just now, Kanye West said:

There's a specific reason I don't post here anymore. All we need is Satan to come in here and we have the three worst members of the board in one topic!

I posted this to try to get it funded by people who actually like good music and not people who like to troll vinyl forums as full grown adults so I will continue to bump this and support this until the campaign is over. 

I thought we were family...