PO: BARONESS - All Sales Are Final!

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

On top of the atrocious production – that fucking outro, wow – I think the chorus is probably the corniest thing the band has written.  Probably going to hook up someone with my variant at cost, at this point.

I didn't make it to the outro :( 

I liked the intro/groove, and tried to power through, but the production was so fucking bad, I turned it off about 2/3 of the way in.

I started to listen to this on my phone earlier and was like, "This sounds like butt, let me wait until I get to some decent speakers." So I got to something better, and it still sounds soooooo fucking bad. Why do the drums sound so...splashy? that's not the right word. It's almost like there is a layer of static over them. I don't think I've ever hated production on an album as much as I hate what I've heard on these tracks.

I tried to cancel a few weeks ago 

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Musictoday. What is the reason for the cancellation request? Here is our policy regarding pre-orders: 

The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations. All pre-order sales are final. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Patrick
Customer Care

Edited by bridgesii

3 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I started to listen to this on my phone earlier and was like, "This sounds like butt, let me wait until I get to some decent speakers." So I got to something better, and it still sounds soooooo fucking bad. Why do the drums sound so...splashy? that's not the right word. It's almost like there is a layer of static over them. I don't think I've ever hated production on an album as much as I hate what I've heard on these tracks.

You should go listen to "A City By The Light Divided" by Thursday. Absolutely unlistenable album because of the production on it.