PO: BARONESS - All Sales Are Final!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 7:03 AM, Mourning Wood said:

Is anyone really feeling this album? Idk - I’ve given it like 3 tries and I just can’t. Sorry Baroness ultra loyalists.

I'm with you.

I checked out the CD from the library and if I liked it, was gonna order it....

But I'm just going to return it to the library and call it a day.

4 hours ago, Battra said:

I'm with you.

I checked out the CD from the library and if I liked it, was gonna order it....

But I'm just going to return it to the library and call it a day.

Wait what?! You checked a cd out of the library? Went home and listened to it then have to drive it back and return it? I did not know this was a thing, and I want to know what city you live in where the local library is keeping up with its cd collection of obscure heavy rock. I’m intrigued what era of time you are from and how the past is currently doing? The future says hello. Also I’m completely just messing around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 7:12 PM, MayCauseDeath said:

Wait what?! You checked a cd out of the library? Went home and listened to it then have to drive it back and return it? I did not know this was a thing, and I want to know what city you live in where the local library is keeping up with its cd collection of obscure heavy rock. I’m intrigued what era of time you are from and how the past is currently doing? The future says hello. Also I’m completely just messing around.

I dunno if you've noticed...but sometimes LPs don't come with the downloady codies.

And when I'm not certain about an album, I check it out. Here in STL, we have libraries on damned near every corner...stopping by our branch is just taking a different turn...hit Spring Ave instead of Louisiana St....so it's not even out of the way.

Also...do you realize the extreme irony of calling me Captain Yesterday while you're mired in the pinnacle of 1970's tech? 

giphy.gif

But seriously, I save a lot of money using my local library. :)