PO: BARONESS - All Sales Are Final!

I don’t think you really get to question anyone’s originality when “likewise, my friend” is the only rebuttal you’re bringing to a VC tire fire.  After years of being a shit tier troll I would hope you’d maybe start to figure that out.

I think you need to chill out and kick back with some Foo and a cold one.

You mean the 2 times I mirrored your absurd posts but plugged in real-world logic?  I guess that can be rounded up to 90%, but I’m no math major.  You’ve just always been a stain on this forum for as long as I can remember, even back when “karma” was a thing and you’d randomly downvote myself and others to... make yourself feel better, I guess?  Clearly not much has changed in the interim.  Fuck off, dude.

To anyone still reading this thread today, for reasons beyond me; do you imagine Baroness will go down a completely different path after they conclude the color series?  There’s still plenty of colors they could theme a record off, or name an album after... it seems pretty deliberate that they’re opting to make G&G their last.  I suspect they’re not done making music though.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

You mean the 2 times I mirrored your absurd posts but plugged in real-world logic?  I guess that can be rounded up to 90%, but I’m no math major.  You’ve just always been a stain on this forum for as long as I can remember, even back when “karma” was a thing and you’d randomly downvote myself and others to... make yourself feel better, I guess?  Clearly not much has changed in the interim.  Fuck off, dude.

To anyone still reading this thread today, for reasons beyond me; do you imagine Baroness will go down a completely different path after they conclude the color series?  There’s still plenty of colors they could theme a record off, or name an album after... it seems pretty deliberate that they’re opting to make G&G their last.  I suspect they’re not done making music though.

Two more numbered EPs, then moving on to shapes. They're growing up.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Wut.  Apparently I just pissed off my VC stalker!! LMFAO.

You can't handle my rebuttals bruh.  Take the 'L' already and find another thread to inflate your post count some more.  Pretty please?

Implying you’d be worth the time or effort to stalk?  Sorry dude, don’t flatter yourself that hard.  I just have a good memory when it comes to garbage users on this board.  Especially the ones who linger over time and somehow become even more rancid.  You’re particularly easy to remember, too, since Twat is right there in the username.

3 minutes ago, twatay said:

!! LMFAO.

You can't handle my rebuttals bruh.  Take the 'L'

Ask me how I know you’re 12.

'Good memory'...right.  Clearly you took downvotes or whatever personally and still hold a grudge.  Sort of pitiful if you ask me.

Also, obviously I don't think it holds near as much weight as you do, but my 'community reputation' shows up as 'Good'.  That sure is weird for being such a 'stain' on this board!

It's just too easy to provoke a reaction from you, Derek.  It's that simple.  It goes back to you getting upset over me defending the band and making fun of the people who were piling on (you being one of them).  You reacted as if I was calling for no differing opinions or dissent when really all I did was just made fun of the haters.  You took it personally, kept coming back with the most copycat replies, and now here we are.  You exposing yourself as the stalker of Twatay who can't take a little joke.  It's OK bud, it gets better, I promise.  Have you ever tried meditation?

No, I just remember you being a bit of a cunt on several occasions, specifically.  Plain and simple.  You know how that one kid in school shat himself in the 2nd grade and you just always kind of remember it and make the affiliation in your mind?  Comparable.

You sound and write like the worst kind of trolls that’ve tried to argue with me in the past.  I don’t get it.  I paraphrased one of your posts because it was moronic and worth making a mockery of.  Clearly it elicited a reaction.  Get over it.

Considering that you’ve only been able to “upvote” on the boards, reputation doesn’t really mean dick.  But please continue believe that the word “Good” next to your username somehow nullifies you from being a total dumpster leak of an online entity.  I really don’t give a shit if you or anyone else is hyped about this release, that was never the point.  Your little soapbox post that sparked all this ended with “bring on the hate”.  Get the fuck outta’ the kitchen if you’re not prepared to deal with a little heat.

I'm the cunt??  That's funny. :D

I'm just going to laugh really hard one more time at the fucktard with almost 13,000 posts (sad) complaining about the 12 year old with not even 400 posts lingering on the board.  Really, how dense are you?

I'm the worst kind of troll in your mind because I easily piss you off and you can't handle it.  The big bad white whale is not used to 12 year olds trolling the fuck out of them.  You never answered my question regarding meditation.  I honestly think it would help your mental state.

P.S.  I'm sorry you shat yourself when you were in 2nd grade.  I truly hope that was the only occasion.

Basically the exact uninspired, hamfisted, lazy troll response I’d expect from a preteen.  Down to “turning” the 2nd grade reference on me.  Color me impressed.  This is the part where you dab or do a Fortnite dance.

Thanks for forfeiting such a trivial and winded argument.  Better lucky next thread.  Carry on my dudes.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Baroness. The music is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the songs will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Baizley's artistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songwriting- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Alphonse Mucha paintings, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realise that they're not just dark- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Baroness truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the art in Baroness' existential lyrics ",Borderline
Get me out alive" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jonh Baizley's genius wit unfolds itself on their Crosley turntables. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Baroness tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Edited by Reshiram

44 minutes ago, Reshiram said:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Baroness. The music is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the songs will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Baizley's artistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songwriting- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Alphonse Mucha paintings, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realise that they're not just dark- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Baroness truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the art in Baroness' existential lyrics ",Borderline
Get me out alive" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jonh Baizley's genius wit unfolds itself on their Crosley turntables. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Baroness tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

that is perfection copy paste

• 2 weeks later...