PO - 311 [NOW]

48 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

They've evolved into college dad wannabe reggage rock.....that's what I thought their last record sounded like.  It was so bad, and I honestly like a large portion of their catalog.  I'll give the new record a shot, but I'm not expecting much after the last one. 

you like stereolithic and universal pulse over mosaic? those are probably my least favorite from them

If feldman is doing it again then I wouldn't  expect anything drastically different from Mosaic...did you hear the clip in the op? Haha regardless, I'm always excited for new 311.

I think I enjoyed mosaic as much as I did because it was still "311" but different. It was a poppy album for them, very catchy and then they went heavy in some songs. The heavy parts have been missing from a lot of their recent releases (like the transistor intro) I miss that weirdness 311 brought in the 90's and every album had a theme and certain sound. 

its been these same bundles for awhile now, 311 has never been big on vinyl, though they have been re-releasing everything on vinyl which is awesome but they never have variants right away. im sure FYE or someone else will release an exclusive once 311 gives us more info on the album.

• 4 months later...