PO: GHOSTEMANE - N / O / I / S / E

IJ1A0366.JPG

INFO

No / One / Is / Safe (from) / Evil .... This is a limited 1 time pressing of 2000 copies. The first 200 orders will come with a FREE copy of Ghostemane's Revolver issue that just dropped on newstands. Each color is sold on a first come, first serve basis. Less than 1000 of the 2000 copies pressed will be sold here. The remainder can be found in stores on April 19, 2019 and at Ghostemane's shows. Every record comes in a beautiful deluxe heavy duty gatefold jacket. This is a PRE-ORDER and these will not ship until April.

PRESSING INFORMATION

Test Press (out of 15) 
Ultra Clear with Black, Red, Bone, Silver Splatter (out of 200) *BBB Exclusive* 
Metallic Silver (out of 400) *BBB Exclusive* 
Clear Red with Black Splatter (out of 400) *GHOSTEMANE Exclusive* 
Black (out of 1000) *General Retail*

http://www.triplebrecords.limitedrun.com/products/632520-ghostemane-n-o-i-s-e-gatefold-lp-pre-order

Wish I would’ve waited instead of grabbing the big deluxe bundle that the vinyl was only available in originally.  You never know with this kinda stuff though if they’ll actually press more so I don’t really regret it.  Glad more people can get it though.  Really good stuff.

Edited by Rip

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 12:06 PM, pizza face said:

Just got the ultra clear in today! Looks dope, will spin shortly. Came with the revolver magazine with ghoste on the cover. Wasn't expecting this for another few weeks too. Also came with a Forced Order CD and. Worth it

Damn, going to check my P.O. box today now that I just saw this haha

1 hour ago, pizza face said:

I got a shipping notification for mine so you should probably have one as well. Also I live in the same state (MA) where these were sent out. 

I actually haven't gotten a notification yet, but we also got different variants so they're probably still working on orders hah

Edited by corey.

He just posted this on Facebook:

“April 10th marks the beginning of the MONTHLY roll out of several very special projects. 
Each EP is completely unique from one another; spanning hardcore, acoustic/ambient, rap, and experimental stuff. 
There will be one EP per month, and some will include a limited vinyl record drop. 

#1 GHOSTEMANE - Fear Network // (the hardcore EP)

☿”

7 hours ago, Rip said:

He just posted this on Facebook:

“April 10th marks the beginning of the MONTHLY roll out of several very special projects. 
Each EP is completely unique from one another; spanning hardcore, acoustic/ambient, rap, and experimental stuff. 
There will be one EP per month, and some will include a limited vinyl record drop. 

#1 GHOSTEMANE - Fear Network // (the hardcore EP)

☿”

Plz keep posted. Gotta cop these. 

• 3 weeks later...