PO: GHOSTEMANE - N / O / I / S / E

8 minutes ago, tripleb said:

these will actually be up at 6pm EST, 3pm PST. Had to delay a few hours! 

Have to charge a little more for these so they'll be $10 + $4 shipping. Not what I like to do but had to do it. Packaging will be worth it. The silk-screened B-Side alone is pretty badass 

Thanks for the update.  Was refreshing and looking like crazy but couldn’t find it haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pizza face said:

Can't decide on which variant. Evil greed has a clear blue variant /200 which is about $30.86 but ships from another country and $29.99 for the black variant /400 from black mage. Decisions.... Somebody help me make a choice and what would you do? 

Damn. The blue is cool but is like $45 shipped. Probably still be worth at least that but still. The black is more tempting just cause it's the most reasonable price and it's only 5 tracks no one has heard haha.

2 hours ago, corey. said:

I went to order the black variant when I woke up and it was sold out, so I decided to go with the blue /200 and it ended up only being like $29 usd shipped to the US.

Welp, I ordered the blue just now too. Was $30.10 shipped for me. Kinda wish I didn't sleep on the black though. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pizza face said:

The blue variant of Digital Demons has just arrived today. Was nervous that the record was gonna be warped or broken because the package was bent but surprisingly the record is pretty flat. Going to spin it shortly. 

I got mine Monday, in perfect condition. However I wasn't crazy about the EP minus a couple parts haha.

• 2 months later...