Bad Books - III

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Wonder if the coke bottle blue from Port of Sound is a misprint or a different pressing. Only options through the BB site are black and opaque pink. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2019 at 4:43 PM, JRHews said:

I'm liking the two songs, but not enough to warrant a PO right now; will wait for the full album. Looks like the two stocks of color should last a bit. 

Yeahhhh
I kind of regret pulling the trigger on this one. It's a fine album but not something I need to own by any means

12 hours ago, Multiverse said:

Yeahhhh
I kind of regret pulling the trigger on this one. It's a fine album but not something I need to own by any means

9 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Damn. Regret? I have many bad records but I don't think I regret buying any of them.  Well, maybe the 7" I bought by The Fireworks thinking it was a Fireworks 7"... And honestly, I don't think I even regret it that much. 

I've been trying to hone in my record buying lately, and even thin out my collection, to either essentials, or bands I know I'm hype on and can never disappoint me. Trying to get away from owning records I know I'll never listen too again or grown tired of quickly, as I know myself and how my taste is ever changing.  

edit: btw I'm glad I didn't buy into this; as @Multiverse said perfectly. 

Edited by JRHews

On 6/23/2019 at 11:21 PM, Buffbloom said:

Damn. Regret? I have many bad records but I don't think I regret buying any of them.  Well, maybe the 7" I bought by The Fireworks thinking it was a Fireworks 7"... And honestly, I don't think I even regret it that much. 

Regret really isn't meant to be a heavy sentiment here by any means, it's just something that I won't spin much and didn't need to throw the cash at right now. I own enough records to not need to have every single new release ever, I much rather have a nice diverse and quality collection than accumulating a bunch of stuff that I'm just kind of "eh" about. I've run out of space for those records and have been selling them accordingly haha

Tho I really want that 7" because I'd probably spin that a lot so if anyone wants to cop an extra I'd be down to pay!