PO: VR SEX - Human Traffic Jam on Dais (members of Drab Majesty, Antioch Arrow, Heroin) FFO: death rock, post-punk, synth

Just now, lexicondevil said:

Bummer that Dias is now doing the bullshit bundle to get the rarest and coolest looking variant. Shirt looks cool, but I don't like being forced to buy it to get the splatter version. Gonna pass for now.

i feel this. i did dip in though cuz the song (which i have now linked in the original post) is fucking great and like you said, the shirt is cool. plus this is selling fast. 

current count of what is left:

small - 6

medium - 5

large - 4

xl - 5

xxl - 7

13 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Bummer that Dias is now doing the bullshit bundle to get the rarest and coolest looking variant. Shirt looks cool, but I don't like being forced to buy it to get the splatter version. Gonna pass for now.

Yeah it is very annoying. They did the same thing with the Hide LP they put out. I haven't noticed it on other releases though. I really really hope this isn't something that they keep doing as i buy a lot of their releases. But I bought a set and the tape anyways just because I love Drab so much. I'll probably just try and sell the shirt when I get it to get a few bucks back towards the lp.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fish said:

From their FB post a half hour ago. So act fast if you missed out and still want one:  "VR SEX stock from plant arrived safely so we released the rest of our preorder inventory moments ago. 15 bundles, 40 clear pink and 14 clear are in the shop. daisrecords.com Good luck."

damn, bummed i couldnt order this now with the cold showers record that came out after this went up. ended up ordering the cold showers separately last week. :( 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

When did Dais' shipping prices get so high? I don't remember it always being that riduculous

I know that sometime in the past year or so they started using 3rd party company to ship their stuff for them. I noticed this because now my packages ship from a place in Ann Arbor, MI all of 1 mile away from me. So at least I get them super fast. They are probably passing off their costs for the service onto us.

• 1 year later...

New album coming this year!

https://thethankslist.com/andrew-clinco-drab-majesty-vr-sex-marriages/

"In the fall, VR SEX will be releasing its second LP, which I’m really excited about. I really spent a lot of time and a lot of care into making this record. It’s to date the most expensive record I’ve made. Actually, funnily enough, it was done in a really fantastic studio in New York with my dear friend. I’d love to give a shout out to Ben Greenberg. He’s a producer extraordinaire, amazing musician. He’s one half —or one third, I guess now—  of the band UNIFORM. He’s truly become one of my closest friends and, you know, just musical partners. I did the first VR SEX LP with him and I did the second one with him, and we really pulled out the stops and did it the way a classic record is made you know, done analog and done on a console. There’s real drums on it, which I played and I’m excited to have on a record. Finally, I guess it’s my first LP record that has real drums on it."