PO SOON: Aaron West and The Roaring Twenties - Routine Maintenance

• 2 weeks later...

LPOE will probably be the splatter that's been posted on the Sun Drenched Pavement Society's IG. Doubt there will be Wax Bodega variant since they don't really exist at the moment. 

I bundled the AW20 with the new Dave Hause and New Found Glory albums to offset the shipping cost. It was still $18 for all three but it's better than $11 for one record.

39 minutes ago, glass realms said:

LPOE will probably be the splatter that's been posted on the Sun Drenched Pavement Society's IG. Doubt there will be Wax Bodega variant since they don't really exist at the moment. 

I bundled the AW20 with the new Dave Hause and New Found Glory albums to offset the shipping cost. It was still $18 for all three but it's better than $11 for one record.

Assuming the shipping is because of the stencil... 

7 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

lol still don't know why they do stuff with Cold Cuts Merch. It says it the LPOE exclusive but through Cold Cuts?

Pretty sure Cold Cuts Merch is owned by their friends so it makes sense that they would want to work with them for merch. They handle the fulfillment for TWY's Sun Drenched Pavement Society's subscription service. The trombone player from AW20 works there as well. 

Don’t quote that 1,000 press. Waiting on a correction to the tweet (from Managment, not Soupy). There is a possibility that 1000 is the total press currently out for preorder (Hopeless, LPOE), the LPOE press (1,000), or the total pressing (Hopeless, LPOE, and Tour Variant). 

Source: I am Perry Burner and have been DMing them as well before they went home for the weekend. They said they are getting back to me after the weekend.