PO SOON: Aaron West and The Roaring Twenties - Routine Maintenance

On 5/5/2019 at 8:00 AM, RecordsandIPA said:

Independent Records, Colorado springs.  This was the only copy of Grey, his getting in about 7 Orange copies tomorrow. I'll have both on Friday. I'm really curious about the Grey since no site has it even listed as a variant.

Any info on the grey yet?

1 hour ago, RaptorRick said:

mines a little cloudy as well.

Thanks for the response. I remember the promo shots looking truly translucent with the colors being very definitive. And I thought I remember the photo of a real copy from the Aaron West Twitter account being the same way, but apparently they are all cloudy looking.

39 minutes ago, perryburner said:

Thanks for the response. I remember the promo shots looking truly translucent with the colors being very definitive. And I thought I remember the photo of a real copy from the Aaron West Twitter account being the same way, but apparently they are all cloudy looking.

Awatr20 https://imgur.com/gallery/ucru4Xr

That's what mine looks like

2 hours ago, RaptorRick said:

Awatr20 https://imgur.com/gallery/ucru4Xr

That's what mine looks like

Thanks for taking the time to upload. I really appreciate it! It looks very similar to mine. Kind of cloudy and the colors a little muted. A far cry from this 

but that’s ok since it was obviously just a mock up.

Thanks again! 

8 hours ago, perryburner said:

I heard he was selling the last actual Fanzines he had from Clear Eyes Fanzine. Was hoping one would pop up somewhere for sale.

After his set he said we could buy those for $5 if we went up and talked to him. It came with a download code and my friend got one.

Gotta listen to this release again. Only had one chance on a walk the other night. It was good but I was a little confused about how the story fits in with the other record. Like he has the song where's he's yelling "Please sign the papers" which just seems weird since most of the last album was about him feeling sorry and waiting for her to come back. Character evolution orrr?

I’m actually working in an interactive timeline that can be found here.

https://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/1239900/Aaron-West

I will be updating it over the weekend or sometime next week to include the new album as well as correct a flaw I found. However, it is pretty accurate to date.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else not receive their copy from CCM? I didn't even order a jacket bundle and they said it would ship like 3 weeks ago and I emailed them again and said they would try to have it out in the mail today. Getting pretty upset with them (not mad, but upset, because I know they're a small operation and all)

If anyone is going to the show in PA tonight or tomorrow can they please help me out with a Tour variant of Routine maintenance.  I'll gladly compensate for the favor and the shipping. I really need a copy of this to complete the set.  PM me if you can help, I'll be forever grateful!!

Thank you.