PO SOON: Aaron West and The Roaring Twenties - Routine Maintenance

30 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

If anyone is going to the show in PA tonight or tomorrow can they please help me out with a Tour variant of Routine maintenance.  I'll gladly compensate for the favor and the shipping. I really need a copy of this to complete the set.  PM me if you can help, I'll be forever grateful!!

Thank you.

Word across the internet is that all of the tour variants are gone. Last one sold in Chicago on the 8th and witness claimed to see the last sale. First person to the merch booth the next day at Columbus on the 9th says there were no vinyl of any kind for sale and that Soupy said he went through them faster than he thought he would.

I’m still trying to get anyone else to verify these two accounts. Anyone here have any information?

9 minutes ago, perryburner said:

Word across the internet is that all of the tour variants are gone. Last one sold in Chicago on the 8th and witness claimed to see the last sale. First person to the merch booth the next day at Columbus on the 9th says there were no vinyl of any kind for sale and that Soupy said he went through them faster than he thought he would.

I’m still trying to get anyone else to verify these two accounts. Anyone here have any information?

Yep, this is true. They were sold out in Columbus.

Was really disappointed to miss out on the tour copy of this but whatever. I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring too so if you have a tour copy of this record you are looking to sell and you haven't hit up the dudes before me in this thread, hit me up. I've been collecting TWY variants since 2010 so I'd love to be able to keep it going. 

44 minutes ago, SeeMoreGlass said:

Was really disappointed to miss out on the tour copy of this but whatever. I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring too so if you have a tour copy of this record you are looking to sell and you haven't hit up the dudes before me in this thread, hit me up. I've been collecting TWY variants since 2010 so I'd love to be able to keep it going. 

I’m fairly certain that I’m going to hold onto mine. I collect too and I never sell or flip anything. However, if you have any particular rarities you might consider trading, I would entertain the idea depending on what you’d be putting up. Let me know!

Edited by perryburner
Spelling/typos

2 hours ago, SeeMoreGlass said:

Someone help this man out.  One of the most impressive Wonder Years collections I’ve seen.

• 2 years later...