Po : Mindless Self Indulgence- Frankenstein Girls Will seem strangely sexy

28 minutes ago, bubb4 said:

Where do we go to actually pre-order this? Not sure if I'm just terrible at searching but I can't seem to find anything.

Doesn’t look like it’s up anywhere yet. Middle school me is excited for this but adult me knows it’ll never be spun.

4 minutes ago, Th3Gr8Whit3Dop3 said:

Deep Discount has a link up, but in what I could find and read up on them, they aren't very reliable with numbered, limited editions. What's you guys thoughts on them?

Fuck it, went for it. 10% off + $1.62 US sales tax came out to $28.58 shipped.

Edited by Th3Gr8Whit3Dop3

On 3/25/2019 at 2:30 PM, Th3Gr8Whit3Dop3 said:

Deep Discount has a link up, but in what I could find and read up on them, they aren't very reliable with numbered, limited editions. What's you guys thoughts on them?

https://www.deepdiscount.com/frankenstein-girls-will-seem-strangely-sexy/8719262010024

Do they charge immediately or when it ships?

I can't decide if I should buy this or not! Had a lot of fun at their shows and LOVED this album. I'm not spending as much on LP's and this is one of those "will I play this around my wife and/or 11 month old?" kind of records. And if that's a now, should I sell my copies of Tighter and YRTA? Too bad they waited so long to press this. I'd have snapped it up in a second a couple of years ago.

3 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

I can't decide if I should buy this or not! Had a lot of fun at their shows and LOVED this album. I'm not spending as much on LP's and this is one of those "will I play this around my wife and/or 11 month old?" kind of records. And if that's a now, should I sell my copies of Tighter and YRTA? Too bad they waited so long to press this. I'd have snapped it up in a second a couple of years ago.

Your 11 month old might like it + won't retain any of it. Also if your wife isn't that happy about this record, that sucks...  I think my girlfriend is more excited than I am about it and I've been waiting for a while 

• 1 month later...