Doves Discography Reissues

1 minute ago, thievedrelic said:

I don't know about you but my email confirmation from Amazon UK shows the albums as colored in the photos. 

Mine too.  It when I go to my Orders page they just show the album cover and not the mockup anymore.   Probably doesn't really mean anything because I don't believe there's a standard pressing for these. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

Decided to try and order them from the US uDiscover store.  If you hang around the store long enough it will ask if you want to join the mailing list and it will give you a 20% code that made them $31.99 each.  I actually cancelled Amazon UK because it was making me nervous.  

I was also a little nervous about Amazon UK but they just charged my credit card earlier this afternoon.   They are currently showing a delivery between June 10-14th.  

8 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I hope there are plans to do Kingdom of Rust. Maybe the b-sides record too.

I hope so.  There are 2 times in my life I could have picked up KOR for $30ish and I kick myself for not doing it. 

The Eden Sessions live album would be nice too but I know I'm asking too much now. 

6 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Yeah I passed it weekly for years when there was Virgin megastore in the city.  I regret not picking that (and several other LPs) up.

I remember seeing it right as I was starting my record collection and literally my first time in a record store and thinking that I don't need to spend $30 on something I already own on CD.  *face palm*

1 hour ago, BrainGilliams said:

IMO you get what you pay for. They use flimsy mailers and the last record I ordered from them arrived bent up.