Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (5/17) & Dedicated Side B

On 4/1/2019 at 9:27 PM, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I guess this is a safe space to admit my guilty pleasure haha. Just gotta hide it from my girl since she'd probably think it was fucking weird like most women do.

I loved Emotion, played it so much last year, and when I tried to play it for my gf she wasn't having any of it  (all she knew was Call Me Maybe and her other cringe old stuff, which I also don't like) Emotion is so much different, baring awful songs like 'I Really Like You', but she still won't give it the time of day, now I feel weird for liking it haha

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Captain Chrismo said:

I had a hard time finding EMOTION and snagged it from her store...only to find a signed copy in the store for the same price a few months later. 🤦‍♂️

Same exact story here. That batch of autographed EMOTION lps was just randomly dropped with no announcement that I saw

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to the snippets once and won't again. Those are for people on the fence  about ordering it, not for those who already know they're getting it. I hate that I've already worn out the mental grooves of four of these songs, and I've heard another song will be released next week. I don't like the way pop albums are rolled out these days. Just give me a single to tide me over. I don't need to intimately know half the album before it's released. I don't want to, but I haven't the strength to hold out. 

58 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Very awesome! If there’s any chance to get an LP signed, I can throw money your way if they allow +1 or something. 

They’re only doing CDs for some reason and are strictly against signatures according to event details which is kinda lame, otherwise I would