Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (5/17) & Dedicated Side B

52 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Signed version arrived earlier this week. The insert is essentially a 12x12 print of the cover with a nice big signature on it. Seems to match her previous signatures so looks legit. 

I've taken to watch a few that are on eBay and may just nab one...but not too overpriced...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 9:06 PM, obliriovrons said:

Lol my friend and I both ended up getting "My Turn" by "Lil Baby" instead of this from UO, amazing

So after this happened, I contacted UO chat support, and they're like "Sorry about that, we'll have a replacement sent and email you when it's coming!" Today, almost two weeks later, I thought, "Hey, sure has been awhile to have not gotten that email" and get on chat support again. Apparently they sent it along to have a replacement sent and found that they were out of the stock of the item, and their solution for this was to... just do absolutely nothing. No email to me explaining that they ran out, offering a replacement, apologizing for the screw-up, nothing, apparently just hoping I completely forgot about it so they get to keep my money. I got my refund now, but still, for a company as big as UO, that's pretty lame.

(Sorry to bump the thread for this, I'm just venting.)

Edited by obliriovrons

1 hour ago, obliriovrons said:

So after this happened, I contacted UO chat support, and they're like "Sorry about that, we'll have a replacement sent and email you when it's coming!" Today, almost two weeks later, I thought, "Hey, sure has been awhile to have not gotten that email" and get on chat support again. Apparently they sent it along to have a replacement sent and found that they were out of the stock of the item, and their solution for this was to... just do absolutely nothing. No email to me explaining that they ran out, offering a replacement, apologizing for the screw-up, nothing, apparently just hoping I completely forgot about it so they get to keep my money. I got my refund now, but still, for a company as big as UO, that's pretty lame.

(Sorry to bump the thread for this, I'm just venting.)

Dude honestly, fuck UO. I remember when I ordered a record from them, it sold out extremely quickly, then a couple months later they put more copies up. Well, they fulfilled the SECOND wave of orders but not the first. I sent an email asking why they filled orders after mine and yet not for me who was there first, and their reply was simply, "Sorry, there were not enough units to fulfill all orders." Completely dodged the question with a dumbass answer, but I'm sure that was more Hanlon's Razor than anything. Scum ass company. I canceled all my open orders with them after that. Maybe I'm throwing a baby tantrum but I fucking hate UO and their commodity vinyl market. Sorry to hear about your experience. 

8 minutes ago, backpackoat said:

Dude honestly, fuck UO. I remember when I ordered a record from them, it sold out extremely quickly, then a couple months later they put more copies up. Well, they fulfilled the SECOND wave of orders but not the first. I sent an email asking why they filled orders after mine and yet not for me who was there first, and their reply was simply, "Sorry, there were not enough units to fulfill all orders." Completely dodged the question with a dumbass answer, but I'm sure that was more Hanlon's Razor than anything. Scum ass company. I canceled all my open orders with them after that. Maybe I'm throwing a baby tantrum but I fucking hate UO and their commodity vinyl market. Sorry to hear about your experience. 

Nah I think that's a reasonable reaction, I'm definitely going to be much more wary of considering ordering from them in the future. Probably just won't, fuck 'em.

5 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I may have fucked myself by not picking Kiss years ago. Just saw how much it goes for, now, as opposed to a year or two ago.

I gotta believe that it will be released in a non-picture disc format. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have already done that. Seems like easy money.

2 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I gotta believe that it will be released in a non-picture disc format. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have already done that. Seems like easy money.

It has been almost 10 years and nothing. Maybe an anniversary reissue/redux? Major labels do the stupidest shit. Fuck, hire me!

• 2 weeks later...