Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (5/17) & Dedicated Side B

You can find signed Deluxe and Standard CDs at this site... It's the only place I've been able to locate this album signed. No vinyl option :(  They will ship to US though!

https://store.universalmusic.com/carlyraejepsen/*/*/Dedicated-Signed-Deluxe-CD/63W10000000

Edited by ACS___

24 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I guess this is a safe space to admit my guilty pleasure haha. Just gotta hide it from my girl since she'd probably think it was fucking weird like most women do.

Surely she can recognize the masterpiece that was e•mo•tion.

47 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I guess this is a safe space to admit my guilty pleasure haha. Just gotta hide it from my girl since she'd probably think it was fucking weird like most women do.

CRJ is pretty well-respected in the current generation of music nerds around my age for what it’s worth 

5 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

CRJ is pretty well-respected in the current generation of music nerds around my age for what it’s worth 

Yeah I know but I'm not trying to fuck you or others in your generation. Although that may be a common theme as far as CRJ fandom is concerned hahahahaha. Fuck.

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Never feel guilty about any music you listen to & artists/bands you love. Ain’t no shame. 

I'd rather be guilty and happy. Is life alone worth living?

2 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Yeah I know but I'm not trying to fuck you or others in your generation. Although that may be a common theme as far as CRJ fandom is concerned hahahahaha. Fuck.

If listening to CRJ is considered attractive in my generation then I prefer my generation B)

32 minutes ago, tape said:

I hate that I'm half-tempted to pay $38 for that LP because I want in on the presale tickets. I think the Boston date might sell fast.

I was going to wait for amazon since it’s standard black but I didn’t consider the presale tickets. May have to bite the bullet on this one. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a pop show.

Edited by EGsynergy